CHIRON - Napa Valley - Thank You Everyone! SOLD OUT

Happy Berserker Day 12! I’m Bobby Moy, co-founder and winemaker at CHIRON (shee-RHONE). We’re a family owned winery, where every dollar goes to helping us bottle or purchase fruit for the next vintage. We truly value all the support you can give. Chiron is based in Napa and we focus on mountain vineyards. I’ve worked up and down the west coast making wine. A Napa native, I moved back to Napa in 2013 and most recently worked with Joel Aiken, Thomas Rivers Brown, Frederic Delivert and Corey Beck. I now make wine for a few small brands here in the valley. CHIRON is my personal project where I make about 300 cases per year of 100% varietal, vineyard designate wines (we make a couple blends). I love all the wines I make, but I am most passionate about Grenache. I leave the winegrowing to the vineyard and strive to foster what I feel is the best expression of the site, preferring natural fermentations and very integrated oak (Insert here: “terroir driven” “authentic” “balanced” blah blah blah…yes the wines taste like where they came from and are true to the varietal character…I don’t think I need to spin that record again for this audience). I’m very excited to share these wines and can’t wait for you all to pop a bottle and share your thoughts.

Welcome Berserkers to BD12 and CHIRON’s offers!
UP TO 40% OFF - When you consider ALL OFFERS INCLUDE SHIPPING (CONUS) Cellar Tracker Reviews
Grenache - Three Pack - Regularly $160 + shipping of $35…offered today at $120. That is a saving of 38% (below wholesale!) ****
1 x 2015 “Unfamiliar Truth” Grenache, Napa Valley ($60 SRP) 100 cases made: CLICK HERE for more information on this wine
1 x 2016 “Aid & Succor” Grenache, Russian River Valley ($50 SRP) 80 cases made: CLICK HERE for more information on this wine
1 x 2017 “Emergent Truth” Grenache, Napa Valley ($50 SRP) 100 cases made: CLICK HERE for more information on this wine
Click Here to Order
“Paint of Moonlight” Three Pack Vertical - 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, Pelkan Ranch on the summit of the Mayacamas Mountains in Knights Valley ($95 SRP)
1 x 2015 CLICK HERE for more information on this wine (only 1 cases left of this wine)
1 x 2016 CLICK HERE for more information on this wine
1 x 2017 CLICK HERE for more information on this wine
TODAY ONLY @ $180 including the shipping…that is 45% off!
Click Here to Order
“Big Red” - Three Pack - Regularly $180 + shipping ($35)…offered at $125 with shipping included…again that’s over 40% off
1 x 2016 “Virtue and Vice” Red Wine Blend, Napa Valley ($60 SRP): CLICK HERE for more information on this wine
1 x 2017 “Virtue and Vice” Red Wine Blend, Napa Valley ($60 SRP): CLICK HERE for more information on this wine
1 x 2018 “Mountain Reserve” Cabernet Sauvignon, from Spring Mountain, Mount Veeder and Knights Valley (mountain summit) ($60 SRP) This is a pre-release and I haven’t even made tasting notes…but it is so delicious
Click Here to Order
We have a lot of trouble shipping to the following states: AR, DE, KY, MS, OK, RI, UT … if you live in one of these states and want our wine please DM me

Orders will be processed within the next week and shipped by our fulfilment center when we deem the weather appropriate. You will be notified upon shipment. PLEASE use a BUSINESS address if at all possible.

I can’t thank Todd and the rest of the Cru enough for creating a rich community of wine lovers that has thrived for the last 12 years!
Holler at me if you have any issues with ordering or just want to talk about mezcal: bobby@chiron.wine c:805.215.8283

1 Like

Purchase with confidence, folks - Bobby knows what the heck he is doing (and is just one cool guy all around!)

Cheers!

In for some Grenache; tried for the first time last year and it was excellent!

1 Like

Thanks for the continued support Phil!

I am a big fan of Grenache. Have to give yours a try.

I think you will be stoked! Can’t wait to get the wines out to you sir! Thank you for the order

system is charging “OR tax”? We don’t have sales tax here in Oregon…

That’s quite odd. Not sure why it was selected on my end. It’s fixed now Eric. Thanks for your patience.

Picked up the Grenache, excited to try the wines, thanks for the offer

Thanks! Order in!

These wines are so delicious. Great offer Bobby, I think we are due for a restock!
Cheers!
Rachel

1 Like

Thanks Joe! Can’t wait to hear how you like the wine. Thank you

In for a Big Red.

I’m going for it! Grenache and Paint of Moonlight - looking forward to it.

First BD, first BD order. Had to order the Grenache. Love me some Grenache!

Thanks all! Can’t wait to get these wines to you! Cheers

Size matters Pasquale [training.gif]

1 Like

My boss says to get some cab, so I do what I’m told, and bought ‘Paint of Moonlight’ Vertical. Support our Newbies!

Really a big fan of Bobby’s wines. Hard to go wrong here folks…

Thank you Todd! I’m humbled and know the wine won’t disappoint. I have to go over some of these offers with my boss when she gets home. Gotta support these folks