Cabot Vineyards- Something old, something new

Cabot Vineyards is proud to be participating in our 12th Berserkerday. We are once again offering a variety of aged and newer wines that have been quietly resting in our winery since they were bottled. The Syrahs and Zinfandels are from our organically farmed estate hillside vineyards in the Klamath River Valley. Our Pinot Noirs we’re offering are from the deep (cooler) end of Anderson Valley.

Heres our Berserkerday offer. CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Aged Syrah pack- $160

1 2007 Syrah- Klamath Cuvee 90.9 CT
1 2008 Syrah- Humboldt 90.6 CT
1 2009 Syrah- Kimberly’s Vineyard 90.5 CT
1 2010 Syrah- Humboldt 90.4 CT
1 2012 Syrah- Kimberly’s 90.3 CT
1 2012 Syrah- Marier Vineyard 91.3 CT

Newbie Syrah Pack $150

2 2016 Humboldt- 60% Marier, 40% Kimberly’s
2 2016 Marier
2 2016 Kimberly’s- 93% Syrah, 7% Viognier

Zin pack $120

1 2011 Zinfandel Marier 90.9 CT
1 2013 Zinfandel Marier Tributary 90.0 CT
1 2016 Zinfandel Marier Tributary
1 2016 Zinfandel Marier
2 2016 Zinfandel Humboldt

Anderson Valley Pinot pack $180

1 2011 PN- Nash Mill 90.9 CT
1 2012 PN- Anderson Valley 89.7 CT
1 2013 PN- Anderson Valley 90.3 CT
1 2013 PN- Nash Mill 90.8 CT
1 2014 PN- Anderson Valley
1 2016 PN- Anderson Valley

Ca shipping
$10 6 pack
$20 case

The rest of the US shipping
$20 6 pack
$40 case

For questions or special request please email me directly at johnjcabot3@gmail.com
Cheers champagne.gif
John Cabot
Please go to our website to order
http://www.cabotvineyards.com/2021Berserker.cfm

John,

Is there a link for ordering??

1 Like

http://www.cabotvineyards.com/2021Berserker.cfm

Thank you! and ROTY!!! I missed that

In for the Aged Syrah pack.

Thanks LeeS,

I put the link up in the offer! that should help.

BTW - one of the greatest syrah ever tasted was a bacon fat loaded Cabot. My wife bought it out of the trunk of John’s car in a parking lot. True story. Todd French was there.

John,

Order in via PayPal although I want to change the ship to address. I will shoot you over an email with a different address.

Thanks

I’m sorry you guys. I woke up to snow and no power. Just got the generator going and finally on line.

Thanks Brig. Just got the power back on. Nice morning for it to go out.:roll_eyes:

No problem Jeff. We’ll make the change. Thanks for your order

1 Like

In for Zin!!

Aged Syrah, easy purchase every year. Thanks John!

How would you describe the style of the Syrahs? Very interested, but never had one before so figured I ask (relatively new here!). Thank you!

(Amazingly) I remember that day! [wow.gif] [cheers.gif]

In for the aged Syrah 6 pack. This is a no brainer and so good. I only have one left from last year.

PS - John, the price for this on check-out is $150 vs. the $160 listed in your offer. Feel free to charge me the $10 difference.

Buy this folks!

Oh… I’ll just leave it at $150. I appreciate the support over all these years.

Hi Mike. Our vineyards in Humboldt are considered cooler climate, but also our northern latitude makes for lower temperatures leading up to harvest so we get more savory characters, roasted meats, bacon, and pepper. We use no new oak at all and the wines generally have slightly higher acidity than a lot of our counterparts. Hope that helps.

Awesome, thanks for the note John!

IN.

Thanks John

[cheers.gif]