Thank You! ● Bohème ● Occidental, Sonoma Coast

Thanks, Todd & the WineBerserkers team for this extraordinary forum, and another excellent BerserkerDay!

My name is Kurt Beitler; I’m a native Oregonian, 5th-generation winegrower, and lifelong student of wine.
After graduating from Santa Clara University in 1999, I moved to the small town of Occidental, California to learn the grape growing craft from my uncle, Chuck, and grandfather, Charlie Wagner. In 2004 I leased the 2-acre Que Syrah Vineyard - to farm my first commercial vintage - and named the wine Bohème, in honor of our local Bohemian Highway.

In 2005 I was fortunate to bring additional Pinot Noir & Chardonnay acreage to Bohème’s portfolio, and plant my first: English Hill Vineyard. Today, our masterful vineyard crew tends each vine (ranging 4.9 to 9.2 miles from the Pacific) for Bohème’s production. We process and bottle at our Sebastopol winery, and host guests at the Bohème retail room in Occidental.

English Hill Vineyard, Bloomfield, CA

Stuller Vineyard, Occidental, CA

Taylor Ridge Vineyard, Occidental, CA

Asst. Winemaker Enrico Rossignoli at Bohème Winery, Sebastopol, CA

Owner, Kurt Beitler

Please reach us if you have questions, esp. related to our growing or wine-making process. You may post below, PM Kurt, email info@bohemewines.com, or call (707) 887-2287 to speak in person. We’re delighted to help.

I’m proud of our team’s accomplishments, and grateful for your support.

Sincerely,
Kurt

Edible Magazine article on Bohème

*no shipping available to New Hampshire or Tennessee

Hi! The promo code took shipping off but not the discount when I tried to buy the chard. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Thanks, Dave!

I believe it’s fixed now. The machine was recognizing our Berserker “packs” as a single product/ bottle each - rather than multiples, as they are.

Again, BD12 code for 25% Discount will apply to any order of 6 or more bottles.
(Shipping included on any of the above Berserker packs)

Kurt

Worked great. Looking forward to trying these for the first time–thanks for the great offer.

1 Like

Our pleasure, Dave! Thank you again.

Kurt

Thanks for your order, Mr. King!

Kurt

Thanks very much, Kendall! We’ll ship this Monday, Feb 1st, and forward tracking info once your wines are en route.

Kurt

1 Like

Order in. Interested to try these wines.
Good luck with BD12!

1 Like

Looking forward to trying these. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks, T! Excited to have you try my wines—will follow up soon with shipping info. :blush:

Kurt

Thanks for your support, Derek! I’m excited to have you try our wines! [cheers.gif]

Kurt

Thanks for your order, David! Much appreciated – will circle back with shipping info soon. [bow.gif]

Kurt

Falltacular baby!!! every year.

You’ll like these wines.

1 Like

Brig - Thanks for the reminder (and thanks for all your work on B.Day 12).
I probably have some notes on them, then.
So many wines - so many spit buckets to empty - so many people to meet!

1 Like

Best thing to learn from seasoned vet Brig is 1) wait for the speeches to begin (most guests will set their cup down), then 2) ambush the tasting tables [wow.gif]

Thank you again, Tom!

Kurt

Thank you, Dan, for your order! I’m excited for you to try my wines.

Likewise, Thomas- many thanks for your order.

Will follow up soon with shipping info,

Kurt [cheers.gif]

Order in for the 2017 and 2018 Pinot sampler packs. Looking forward to trying these!

1 Like

Thanks for your order, Tom! Excited to get these two great vintages to you!

Will follow up shortly :+1:t3:

Kurt

Thank you, Dean! :hugs:

Kurt

in for the '18 pinots, excited to try!

1 Like