lax to Manila?

Thinking of a cruise that originates in Manila and ends in Singapore. What airlines are best for this trip in business?

Arnold usually flies Cathay Pacific for his trips to Manila and I’ve been very happy with them the times we’ve been upgraded to Business. You would connect through Hong Kong where Cathay has very nice business class lounges which include showers. Our favorite is the Wing.

Avoid PAL (known locally as Plane Always Late).

No knowledge/experience with other options.

Edited to add: leave plenty of time to get from MNL to your cruise. He tells me traffic has gotten even worse on recent visits.

+3.

Forced by urgent circumstances to fly business on 3 round trip occasions from the west coast (LAX and SFO) - food sucks, obviously scrimped on, and you can forget about drinking anything good.

Arnold says Japan Airlines is also very good

excellent biz and first.

ANA is a good option routing through tokyo

Eva air is another good option routing through taipei. Possibly Krug or DP in biz.

EVA, Cathay, ANA, JAL, Garuda, Singapore all have very solid business class products, with EVA and Garuda probably at the top of the list.

I don’t know if you’re still looking and when but Cathay is having a 45% off sale on Business Class tickets from LA to Asia if you book by 3/31/2017 and fly by 4/30/2017