Boston Hotel near Convention & Exhibition Center

Need a rec for October, will be in town for 5-6 days.

TIA

The Intercontinental. The best place that you are going to get that is within a short walk.

Depends how close you want to be? The Westin is attached, but is typically Westin. I personally like the Seaport among hotels that are close by. Intercontinental is nicer, but a bit more of a walk.

Commonwealth.

Seaport.

The Commonwealth is in Kenmore, which is way too far away. Of course, you could postpone the trip and stay at the marvelous Omni Convention Center Hotel that will be opening on our about October 2020. (Full disclosure, my company is developing it, but it will be really fantastic).

Victor would happily walk back and forth from Kenmore Square to the Seaport for a conference, because Boston is a walking city.

I only wish I could. Seaport it is.

I’d always choose an Omni if only to recall Ric Flair hollerin’ about “The Omni Jack” when he had matches in ATL.

Seaport is a fine hotel Glenn. Used to be owned by one of my clients so I stayed there many times. On the bright side, you are also quite close to Trillium so make sure you hit it up for some suds and pack a suitcase of cans to go!!!