Port & Douro Harvest Tour and all of the rest of Portugal.

14 years of experience, hundreds of clients have joined us, nearly 40% have come back a second time, some as many as a dozen times.

We also offer programs to Madeira and a Five Regions tour throughout the central portion of Portugal as well. We do private tours for groups too. An all-inclusive price, (except airfare) no single supplements or unannounced add ons.

Two professional guides on every tour, small group sizes; 8-nights and 7 days, 21 meals included … an exceptional learning experience with great old and young vinho from just about every category possible. We’ve had total newbies to MW/MS/WSET students on our tours.

If you are seeking to get an “insider’s tour” we offer the finest oeno-tours of Portugal, where you are hanging out with the CEO’s, winemakers and/or owners at every stop. Nobody can deliver this depth of experience that we deliver … and have never duplicated a single itinerary. Our contacts are second to none. Not a brag, just a reality!

For more info, please include your real name and location, for a detailed response:
Roy@fortheloveofport.com

No PM’s please!

The Port Harvest Tour 2, and the Fortification Tour (Port/Madeira) are no longer open for new guests.

The Five Regions Tour and Port Harvest Tour 1, are both still available.

The response from WB has been nice. Thank you!

Roy

Sounds like an excellent program!

Thanks Paul!!

I have been in Portugal for the past seven weeks and did not see the message from you until now. I appreciate the kind words. I do still have a couple of openings for Port Harvest Tour 1. All other tours have already taken place and our PHT2 has sold out long ago. This one, with even bigger names and a lower price for some reason, still has not been fully filled yet. Very unusual. :slight_smile: