Anyone flown La Compagnie yet(recently)?

All business class from EWR to ORY. They recently upgraded their planes to flatbed business. ~$1400 round trip. Really tempted for next spring break…

most of the reviews say it’s not equal to traditional biz class but at the price, worth every penny. Delay/cancellations can be an issue as they don’t have much of a fleet

I think not all are lie flat too.

they are all lie-flat. Angled on the 757. 180deg on the new a321neo

Fleet issue def seems real though. Tracked a couple flights y’day and one was a 363 so must be a wet lease or something if one of the new planes is not in yet.

We flew the old planes back in March before the new planes rolled out and it was worth every penny even then. With the new planes it’s a no-brainer. I have a referral code if you’re interested (gets both of us extra points toward a free flight).

We plan to fly this airline every time we go to Europe from now on. Make sure your schedule is flexible in case they have a delay.

Bump. Anyone used them recently? Very reasonable prices for next Spring and fully refundable now.

i flew on the A321neos in December 2019. the airline is targeting people with enough money to not bargain hunt but who don’t want to or can’t stomach the majors’ often 4k+ for a relatively short flight in biz/first. lie-flat biz hard product, premium economy service. works for me!

Ethan -
If you didn’t pull the trigger there is a sale right now