Louisville Restaurants

I need some recommendations for downtown restaurants. Any advice appreciated.

Had a good meal here, good bourbon selection too

I’ve always wanted to try one of Ed Lee’s restaurants:

Great tips. Thansk!

Some quick thoughts: Jeff Ruby’s, Proof on Main, Bob’s at the Omni…stay away from 4th St Live. 610 Magnolia is great but not in the central downtown area…there are plenty of great options if you can Uber a little bit out of downtown: Look at Volare, Jack Fry’s, Le Moo, La Chasse, Ceviche
DM me if you haven’t already visited and want more info…

Thanks so much Sally!

Also in downtown area, but not always (safely) walkable from the central area where most hotels and office buildings are: Decca, Rye, Mayan Café, Harvest…all in an area known as NuLu, an area with lots of shops, bars, restaurants, etc.

Louisville is wonderful. Tried Dennis’ milkwood rec and tried to go to jack fry. Walked by Nulu and rest. looked liked nice. Butchertown Bakery Cafe opened and was good. Prices watch out. Also hit quills and please and thank you for the cookies :slight_smile:

Still checking out the restaurants. Good mean last night at Proof and a cool gallery attached. Nice art in the main area also. Great lunch today at Feast BBQ. Go early as there will be a line outside. Ate at The Brown where we’re staying and had the Hot Brown. Very rich and filling even though we split.

Tried La Chasse last night. It was incredible. Great food and wine list which is not marked up as much as others. I highly recommend it.

Seviche is also a fantastic restaurant. Nice wine list. Thanks for all the recommendations.