Rioja with 1 year old

Hi, my cousin is traveling with her husband and 1 year old to Rioja. She asked for some advice!

We’re staying in Rioja from May 25-27 at the Hotel Marques de Riscal. Looking to spend the day of the 26th tasting. Likely 3 wineries. Prefer smaller producers we are t likely to encounter in the US, but we’ll have our 1-year old daughter with us and know we need to be flexible. We’ll have a car, but also interested in potentially getting a driver for the day if folks have recommendations.

Appreciate any recommendations for wineries/restaurants.
Thank you!
Ami champagne.gif

I sense that the lack of any response here, in spite of Rioja winery visits being a popular topic in this forum, may be due to the ask on having 1-year old in tow.

Admittedly, I can’t recall in my winery-tasting-visits of other visitors with an infant with them. In any case, given that I’ve visited quite a few of the larger houses in Rioja, I would say that those large ones are where the facilities would be quite OK if one happens to have an infant and stroller along. However, I would suggest asking in advance, i.e. when booking winery visits, if it’s truly OK to bring along a 1-year old.