Collioure FR wine tour/guide?

We’ll be staying in Collioure, France for a week in mid-June - my wife is taking a writing class during the daytime, and thought I’d visit some of the nearby vineyards a couple of the days. We won’t have a car, and I’d prefer to not rent one to go wine-tasting for all the relevant reasons.

I’ve not been able to find a wine tour company or guide online - does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Enjoyed a day in Banyuls and Collioure several years ago. Don’t think they see all that many English speaking tourists. Visited in early May and the weather was lovely. Almost no tourists. Mid June could be HOT…and busier. I know enough bastardized French to get around…and had a lot of fun tasting. We had a car but for 2 of the visits we were picked up by the winemaker (or significant other) in town and driven to the tasting…because the directions would never have been effectively translated. It ain’t Napa!

RT

We have spent a quite a bit of time there; mid June won’t be too hot (July on the other hand…)
The crowds aren’t crazy until July but Collioure is always busy.
I’ll send you some recs–you will def need a car though.
I can send pics too if you are interested.

Thank you - responded to your pm