Naples, Fla area restaurants?

Will be in the Naples, Fla. area for a while.
Any restaurant recommendations, especially BYO or reasonable corkage.
Thanks in advance.
Pat

Best Italian Restaurants in Naples Florida | Alberto’s on Fifth Alberto’s on Fifth outstanding restaurant. I brought wine there a few years ago. Not sure current policy.

https://www.bleuprovencenaples.com/- I have never been but folks rave about it. Pretty serious wine list as well

Here are some others
Sea Salt
Sails
The French
Barbatella

Thread is a bit old but may be helpful.

Thanks folks! Big help.
We are starting to make reservations.

There is a reason Naples is happiest place to live. If you like cigars, check out rocky Patel while there

Blue Provence is awesome… they also own an excellent wine store that is adjacent/connected to the restaurant. Corkage fee is nominal.

Bha Bha Persian Bistro
bhabhabistro.com

We have been here 2-3 times, so good.

Bleu Provence has the biggest, award-winning wine list in Naples, but their food has declined in quality IMO over the last 10 years. If I am in the dock area, I tend to gravitate more towards the bistro across the street from Bleu Provence: Chez Boet French Home Cooking. Sails, Bha Bha Bistro and Bice are probably the best restaurants on 5th. If you are willing to drive, Fuse Global Cuisine is worth a visit. For steaks T-Michael’s and Ocean Prime are fine, if ordinary. Both of them are a drive. Over 15 years however I have been disappointed by the high number of inferior, misleading restaurants in Naples, despite everybody raving about the local food culture here.

Anything new? Or worthwhile?