Bend Oregon Restaurants

Will be in Bend in August and looking for some fun restaurants. Both casual and nice. Any info on corkage policies would be great as well.

It’s been a couple years since I’ve been there, but had a really nice meal at 900 Wall and an amazing meal at 5 Fusion (sushi) sat at the counter. Have heard rave reviews for Zydeco and all the breweries are very good. Crux would be one I’d go to.

We were just in Bend for a couple days last week. Dinner first night at 900 Wall. Food was good, service was OK (some major kitchen pacing difficulties), but really fun, eclectic wine list (at relatively reasonable prices). Our other dinner was at Joolz, a quasi Mediterranean restaurant just a couple blocks up the street on Wall. Really liked the food at this place. Had a bunch of small plates and shared the fresh fish entree. Lots of fun flavors all around. Wine list was a bit more pedestrian. YMMV.

Michael

The best restaurant is Ariana.
Book now.

+100

Trattoria Sbandati.

Patrick is correct…Ariana is the best restaurant I’ve been to in Bend.

Todd’s recommendation of Sbandati is also really good. Have breakfast at McKay’s Cottage if you’re a breakfast guy.

Also, more of a bar and grill, but Drake was pretty good for more of a family place if you need something like that. And if you’re a coffee person, don’t miss Backporch.

Thanks guys, good list

As mentioned, 900 Wall is very good as well - the food is fine and the wine list has quite a few options.