Paris Restaurant for a Celebration

Hey there. Looking to make a reservation to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary in Paris this September, and wanted to pick folks’ brains. Have a few places in mind, but only one or two so far that will likely work. Would appreciate the collective wisdom of folks on the board. My loose criteria are:

1. Table for 12-14 (two American couples and 8-10 Parisian friends), so would need big table, salon prive or full take-over of a smaller restaurant,
  2. Warm atmosphere, not too formal, though the right white-tablecloth place would be just fine,
  3. Cuisine francaise (traditional or modern), but would consider Spanish or Italian,
  4. Not terribly price-conscious, but don’t want/need a super formal ** or *** experience,
  5. Very good traditional wine list, i.e., not focused on natural wines.

Contenders are Le Bon Georges, Piero, Benoit, Le Saint Sebastian, Au 41 Penthièvre, Fulgurances (l’adresse). Appreciate any thoughts on this list, or other restaurants that might fit the bill!

L’ami Jean would be a ton of fun.

My first thought, too.

Know it, love it. Probably three or four years since I’ve been there last. Interesting idea – I certainly wouldn’t have to worry about our group making too much noise! I don’t recall the wine list being all that interesting – am I wrong? It’s not posted on their site. Thanks for the input!

I was just at Le Bon Georges three weeks ago.

The food is on point, the service is very good, and there is still plenty to drink, but it is amazing how fast a wine list in Paris can be picked through.

Happy anniversary.

Sorry, don’t remember the list. I was solo last time so just went with by the glass offerings, probably an interesting but not memorable Basque white.

Thanks for the data points, guys!