Trip to Mendocino - Looking for Recommendations

I’m planning a trip to Mendocino in early November and we’ll be staying on the coast. We’ve been to Mendocino a few times before, but we’ll be travelling with a big group (two families) and would appreciate everyone’s advice on wineries and restaurants.

We’ll most likely visit Pennyroyal on the way up from SFO as we’re wine club members and will pick up some cheese (the Laychee cheese is awesome) to enjoy at the rental. Another winery we were thinking of visiting is Roderer as my parents aren’t fans of red wine.

Also, we’ll be travelling with several people who don’t drink, so any advice on non-drinking activities would be great!

Thanks everyone!

Cafe Beaujolais is great and Trillium is pretty good. Both in Mendocino. The Albion River Inn has a decent restaurant (good happy hour). In Elk there is Harbor House (tasting menu only).

Sea Glass beach in Ft. Bragg is cool. Hiking in Van Damme St Park is really nice (we like starting at the Pygmy forest parking lot, which connects the Fern Canyon Trail, hiking down to Hwy 1).

Thanks! We’re looking at going to Princess Seafood Market in Ft. Bragg after visiting Sea Glass beach, then potentially the Skunk train.

Any recommendations for dinner in the Philo or Anderson Valley area?

I highly recommend dinner at the Boonville Hotel. It’s Prix Fixe and corkage is $20. Bewildered Pig is supposed to be fantastic, but we never made it there.

If there are young/medium age kids, skunk train will be a big hit