Inn at Little Washington

I’ve never seen Monday/Tuesday reservations before… (I’ve checked because those are my 2 days off a week) and it looks like they have slots in January!

Snagged myself a reservation on the 31st for the GF’s birthday. We’ve only been once before and it was the best meal of our lives. It was even better than the Michelin collaboration charity dinner. They did not have this new reservation system that also takes the pre-payment. The additional. The ~ $200 wine pairing isn’t a bad deal, but considering it’s a bit of a drive I’m electing no alcohol.

Yeah, if you are going to really do it right, wine is essential, and the drive back is a serious problem. That is why all of those B&Bs have blossomed in the town.

Not the best food I’ve had in a restaurant, but among the top tier, it is BY FAR the most welcoming.

Also, you should check out the new “cafe” and post a note!

Yea, the Patty cafe was a consideration and they have NYE openings still.

My partner doesn’t really drink wine and I don’t necessarily want to be the only one drinking. The only wine we split is champagne and sweeter style moscato d’asti …. This is why I own a coravin. :sweat_smile:

We were able to attend the event they were awarded their 3rd star. Small world, but I did end up meeting a wine rep who used to work at Roses Luxury as a bartender. I do feel bad for all the displaced workers who had to pivot when all the restaurants closed.

Other distributors said that it’s been very hard to get restaurants to pay for wine that had already been delivered when it was closed down. I suppose it’s not as big of an issue in Virginia since it’s cash on delivery.

Definitely will post dinner pics later.

1 Like

This was back from 2019… I’m not quite sure how to post Flickr albums via mobile.

Imgur

Very well done! Nice pics

Added more pics from dinner a few days ago.

1 Like