Outdoor Charlotte dining?

Any recs for outdoor charlotte dining? More than beer garden or bar food tia

I used to go to Charlotte every other month or so for work. The Fig Tree is one of my favorite restaurants and has a nice patio. Very nice wine list and bar as well. Itā€™s about 10 minutes from downtown.

My apologies, but I thought that I responded recently in a another thread about outdoor dining in Charlotte. Itā€™s beyond warm for dining outdoors in Charlotte, but I would recommend Supperland. Thereā€™s probably 8-10 tables on a deck just outside the main dining area and another patio area between the main dining area and the cocktail lounge. The second space maybe cocktail lounge peeps only. Not sure. Iā€™ll ask during my next visit, probably Sunday night.

As Fred mentions, The Fig Tree has a really nice outdoor area with a deck and patio. Iā€™m sure there are a plethora of other options, but Charlotte isnā€™t a huge dining al fresco city in my opinion. The Loyalist in DT Matthews has a nice patio area. Itā€™s a meat and cheese shop with salads, sandwiches, etc. Maybe a few of the hotels uptown have rooftop dining?

If you have any specific questions or areas of interest, just drop a line and Iā€™ll try to assist.

1 Like