Vegas Steakhouse

Any Recos?

Kinda thinking Cut maybe SW.

Here good things about Batali’s Carnevino.

Craftsteak.

The best of the last several trips has been CUT.

Have always preferred Prime to Del Frisco’s and Craftsteak.

Carnevino is my favorite, with Delmonico and CUT also being excellent. Craftsteak, STK, and Gordon Ramsey were just fine. Circus Circus is supposed to be quite good for the price and the nostalgia.

Delmonico allows you to bring BYOB with (I think) $25 corkage (at least they did a couple years ago). I like CUT better for food - but the BYOB aspect tips scales for me.

Brad, Delmonico has modified their BYOB policy slightly. I believe it is $25.00 per bottle for the first 2 bottles and $50.00 per bottle thereafter.

CUT is $50.00 per bottle unless you buy a bottle from their list. Then it is waived 1 for 1. That includes buying a 375ml.

Just got back last week, and we went to SW. Great food and views of the water wall/lake shows. I preferred it to Prime (went there last visit).

I really like Delmonico’s plus Kevin is just awesome!

Loved Cut. Went for one night of my bachelor party. Awesome service food wise and wine wise. Brought four bottles. Bought an incredibly well priced Coche Dury off the list and they waived all corkage.

Also was nice that the whole party took over a craps table right before and won our dinner money and then some :wink:

This is why we have been going to Delmonico’s for the last several visits. Haven’t been to Cut.

Cut or Carnevino, but depends on crowd/evening plan; if it’s a group partying Fu style or going to a club recommend Cut, if it’s preshow with just wife/GF would do Carnevino. Also if you decide on Cut book at least a month out.