AUCTION: 2018 Magnum Di Costanzo Caldwell Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon Coombsville 1.5L

Donor: Erin & Massimo
Value: $250 according to Erin but it feels more like $275 to me. [cheers.gif]
MinBidIncr: $10
Shipping Included: Free
Auction Closes: 8pm PT

I’ll just let Erin’s words speak for themselves and whoever this “Galloni guy” is seems to like the wine.

Hello! We would like to donate:

2018 Di Costanzo Caldwell Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon Coombsville 1.5 L + ground shipping included to most US states.

We didn’t offer these magnums to our list, and to date have only sold two of them at all. They are hyper rare. Galloni’s review from a couple of days ago:

“The 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon Caldwell Vineyard, a tiny cuvée of just five barrels, has turned out beautifully. Sumptuous and racy, with bright red fruit, blood orange, mint, licorice, sage, rose petals, volcanic soils mixed with ash yields a wine of unreal aromatic and flavor complexity. Time in the glass brings out the wine’s inner perfume and nuance. In this vintage, the Caldwell stands out for its persistence, brightness and depth. It also has the softest contours, so I imagine it will start drinking well before the other vineyard designates. 96 points”-- Antonio Galloni

We greatly appreciate this forum, this community, and all of the work you guys do behind the scenes. Cheers!

Erin & Massimo

Hey, I know them! :slight_smile: Thanks Brig!

$250

1 Like

$275

1 Like

$300

1 Like

$310

1 Like

$350

1 Like

1 Like

Checking in after taking a break, and WOW!! Thank you guys, this is so cool to see!

1 Like