AUCTION: Glasvin Unique Experience: Design Your Own Set of Custom Hand-blown Wine Glasses

Donor: David Kong @ https://glas.vin/
Value: $500 but read the offer and tell me it’s not worth more
MinBidIncr: $10
Shipping Included: Free
Auction Closes: 8pm PT

Glasvin Unique Experience: Design Your Own Set of Six (6) Custom Hand-blown Wine Glasses

Okay, this sounds interesting, tell me more…

Have you ever wanted a wine glass that you couldn’t find on the market? As a direct-to-consumer wine glass brand, we have capabilities to create custom hand-blown glassware in very small production runs.

• For example we worked with Other Half Brewing to create a beer glass, which sold out in one day

• We will collaborate with the auction winner to design and manufacture a custom wine glass

• The auction winner will decide on key characteristics like shape, weight, stem thickness, etc

• The wine glasses can be engraved to order (in addition to the standard Glasvin engraving)

• Winner will receive a set of 6 of these glasses

• If we think the wine glass has commercial potential, we will bring it to market, and we will work with the winner on packaging and naming

Don’t want to design your own glass? We have a BD12 day deal for you.

Example glass we made with Other Half Brewing

Other Half Brewing on Instagram: "We wanted to offer something special for our fans this holiday season so we paired up with @glas.vin to design a glass specifically to enhance the aromas of our stouts, IPAs, and adjuncted beers. The team at Glassvin is known for making specialty hand blown glassware, and you can't get these custom glasses - or anything like them - anywhere but @otherhalfnyc, @otherhalfdc, @otherhalfdominopark⁠ and next week in @otherhalf.flx ⁠⠀ ⁠⠀ The glass is about 16oz, 4.5 inches tall and has a diameter of 4 inches at the based with a tapered neck to the top of the glass. It has a small punt at the bottom and the OH logo etched in the side. They're available now at all of our locations, and they come in a set of 2 for $30. You can add them to your Curbside Pickup order using the link in the bio. They'll be available to ship on our website shortly - stay tuned to our stories for that announcement."

$100

my design below.
$300

cap.JPG

2 Likes

Nicely played.

[cheers.gif]

I will watch from here, but love this item.

Did not mean to bid twice. I think she mentioned that you could bid up to 775

$600

if 93 isn’t engraved subtly somewhere you messed up