AUCTION: Norlin - Our newest and most fabulous luxury wine bag yet!

Donor: Tom Reddick @ Norlin
Value: $450
MinBidIncr: $10
Shipping Included: Free shipping in the US
Auction Closes: 8pm PT

This is the new version of the Max Wine Bag. It holds two bottles and is manufactured in the United States in partnership with chill-n-go®. The bag comes with an adjustable leather shoulder strap, holds two bottles, and is fully insulated with linings and a removable freezer pack representing the latest and greatest chill-n-go® technology.

This bag is made with black goat that has been stamped to create a spike pattern. Note that the spike effect has been pressed down in the upper two rows of the top of the bag to give it a more finished look and make handling a bit easier. I privately refer to this as the Game of Thrones edition, but interestingly enough the very first customer we had for this one was a lady who is using it as a tote for general use.

Evidently some of the major French design houses have been very into spikes and leather in recent times, so this is a very trendy look. And it is perfect for keeping a couple of bottles of wine nice and cold too. Retail value on this is $450. Comes with a cotton dust bag.
SKU 6010 - Main.jpg

$50

Oh come on, buddy…I can see you rolling in with this sick bag, you can do better than that!!

$220

Because this bid was after the prior, but within seconds, I’ve confirmed with the bidder that she will go up to $230 as per the required incremental change, so Lauhill is the winner

champagne.gif