Closed-Goodfellow Berserker Day XIII Offer

Welcome to the Goodfellow Berserker Day 13 Offer!

I know there is a ton of ground to cover, with an unbelievable number of amazing wines to choose from. We’ll cut to the chase right away, but have fun today and thank you very much for your support!

Each year we name the Offers after a few of the many Berserkers who we really enjoy and respect. This year we wanted to show some recognition for the generosity and giving that happens because of this board, and the Berserker community. Throughout the month of December there are four Virtual Tasting for Charity weeks. Each of our four Berserker Day XIII offers are named for the Berserkers who hosted one of the charity weeks this year. And for each Goodfellow BD offer ordered, we’ll contribute $5 to the charity that its namesake donated to during their week. It’s a small way to continue the giving these Berserkers began, and to contribute to raising the impact this board can make.

For orders, please email me at marcus@goodfellowfamilycellars.com, or call Megan at (503) 347-6366. We’ll respond as quickly as we can, and if you order in the thread, that is just fine as well. Shipping is a flat rate $30/box ground shipping, up to 12/750ml bottles in a box. We’ll ship as weather permits, but cannot ship to the usual states (DE, UT, AR, etc.)

Please feel free to ask any questions down thread and we’ll answer them as quickly as possible. Full tasting notes for the wines today are here: https://goodfellowfamilycellars.com/bdxiii

Berserker Day 13 Offers:

Offer #1: “The Patrick Taylor/Greg Ossi”
Donation to WILL (Wilderness Leadership and Learning)

A mixed 6-pack, 1 bottle each of:

2019 Temperance Hill Vineyard Chardonnay
2018 Whistling Ridge Vineyard Chardonnay
2019 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
2019 Fir Crest Vineyard Pinot Noir
2019 Durant Vineyard Pinot Noir
2018 Long Acre, Whistling Ridge Vineyard Pinot Noir

Retail: $265 Berserker Day 13: $217

full tasting notes here

Offer #2: “The Kirk Grant”
Donation to USMC League and ME Campaign for Justice

6-pack of 2019 Chardonnays, 2 bottles each of:

2019 Dundee Hills AVA Chardonnay
2019 Temperance Hill Vineyard Chardonnay
2019 Whistling Ridge Vineyard Chardonnay

Retail: $245 Berserker Day 13: $197

full tasting notes here

Offer #3: “The David Bueker”
Donation to Dakin Humane Society

This 6-pack is curated selection of three of our favorite wines, 2 bottles each of:

2016 Whistling Ridge Blanc
2019 Richard’s Cuvee, Whistling Ridge Vineyard Chardonnay (last call)
2019 House Block, Whistling Ridge Vineyard Pinot Noir

Retail: $285 Berserker Day: $229

full tasting notes here

Offer #4: “The Frank Murray III”
Donation to Laura’s House

A 6-pack of three Goodfellow Heritage wines, 2 bottles each:

2019 Heritage No. 16, Lewman Vineyard Pinot Noir
2018 Heritage No. 12, Whistling Ridge Vineyard Pinot Noir
2015 Heritage No. 5, Durant Vineyard Pinot Noir

Retail: $460 Berserker Day: $368

full tasting notes here

Thank you! champagne.gif

4 Likes

Sending you an email - I’d like “The Bob Wood” - everyone keeps raving about the Matellos!

2 Likes

Email order in!

2 Likes

Thanks for mostly offering wines I already have to free my budget for other offers. For those on the fence, these are very special wines that shouldn’t be overlooked.

2 Likes

My order (Taylor/Ossi) is sent!

2 Likes

I’ll take the Bob Wood, and I’ll also donate an additional $250 directly to YCAP in Bob’s name. Email sending momentarily.

Edit: Donation done.

6 Likes

Stoked for this. Emailed my order.

1 Like

Happy BD13! email order in Offer #1
thank you!

1 Like

Stocked for this as well! Email in!

1 Like

Order in for “The Bob Wood”. Looking forward to trying these wines.

1 Like

In for a David Bueker (whoever that is).

1 Like

Amazing wines - in for the GCC and order #3!

1 Like

Bob Wood all the way. Thanks Marcus

1 Like

I thought this was a good deal when I thought it was three packs, and then I saw that they’re TWO BOTTLES OF EACH.

Consistently wines that punch so far above their weight class that it’s insane that it’s not the only wines people buy.

Plus a donation. Everyone wins here!

1 Like

Order in for “The Bob Wood”, stoked!

1 Like

Just emailed for a Bob Wood & David Bueker. Awesome to see the charitable component of this as well – that was thoughtful!

1 Like

Email sent for the Bob Wood pack.

1 Like

Just emailed my request for the Frank Murray. Great wines!

1 Like

Wow -thanks Marcus for the great offers and generous donations! How can I not be in for the Taylor/Ossi - just got to figure out what others to buy as well.

1 Like

I’ll take a Kirk Grant…email sent.

1 Like