Keller Estate:OFFER EXTENDED Pinot,Chard.The Peninsula Hotel Offer (40%,flat $20 shipping) until Monday

OUR OFFER: We are down to 25 cases of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay made exclusively for famous The Peninsula Hotels out of Hong Kong. During the pandemic, the hotels closed, and now we need your help. We are not able to sell it to any other hotel or retailer, so your purchase means this inventory gets a second life!
ALL OUR OFFERS HAVE 40% DISCOUNT and FLAT $20 FLAT SHIPPING .
Since 2006 we’ve produced a Chardonnay and Pinot Noir for The Peninsula Hotels Worldwide from our vineyard. These wines are sister wines to our La Cruz Vineyard Pinot Noir and La Cruz Vineyard Chardonnay. You will find more details about our story, the Petaluma Gap and our winemaking philosophy below.

Interested in Ordering? SHOW ME MORE! [cheers.gif] .
Please leave a comment, a question a smile on the thread, it will help other Berserkers find us! [thankyou.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------My parents planted our first Chardonnay vineyard in 1989. Back then, they were told it was too cold to plant Pinot Noir. I joined them in 1997, with a background in biochemistry, my first challenge was a stuck fermentation. Since then, we’ve planted 92 acres of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Pinot Gris and Viognier. Since 2000, our mission has been to produce wines exclusively from our property.
-----------------------------------------------------------------The Petaluma Gap is a young AVA with a long history of growing grapes, even before prohibition. The cools winds that blow in from the Pacific Ocean are what make the region special. WIND. WIND. WIND. What it does:

1. Shuts the vines down early in the afternoon, extending the maturation and retaining acid. Great for winemaking as it allows us fruit forward, acid driven wines.
  2. Thick skins: tannins galore, complex fruit flavors. Slow phenolic maturation, lower sugars, more balance.
    And now a relaxing picture flirtysmile

I picked up a Peninsula mixed 6 pack. Looking forward to trying these.

1 Like

Thanks. They are true to Keller Estate. Balanced, with the typical Petaluma Gap acidity, restrained use of oak.

Excited to try the Taste of Keller trio!

1 Like

Went for the Peninsula pinot noir 3-pack. Very interested to try. Thanks!

1 Like

My first Keller Estate order is in! I’m so excited!

1 Like

My sympathy for your challenges during these times.
My thanks for offering us the chance to sample these wines,
without us having to dine at the Peninsula!

I’m in to try the Chard, and my first experience of Keller, as well.
Cheers

1 Like

Says it “doesn’t recognize client” or something like that. What is wrong?

Let me check on this.

Hi Ana, like the offer, turning the unfortunate circumstances to a positive for us :smiley:

Did the mixed 6.

Love the wines and the AVA. You guys have had your own bin for a while now.

1 Like

Hi Ana,

Order in for the Chardonnay, and the Taste packs.

1 Like

Penninsula’s loss = my gain, I’m in for 3 (and maybe the syrah if I’m early enough)!

1 Like

Just in time! We still have a few Rotie left! And with 3… how could I say no? LOL

In for a three-pack - love the Gap AVA wines, and am excited to try yours. Thanks for the offering!

1 Like

Just grabbed the Peninsula 6 btls mixed CH/PN and looking forward to it!

1 Like

In for 2 pinot six packs - hopefully in time for Syrah. Thanks so much for offering and can’t wait to try.

1 Like

We are down to the last bottles of Rotie! We’ve got 4 to be precise.

ohhh I guess that means I made it into the Rotie…

1 Like

You did, and we are now officially out of Rotie! Thank you everyone. The next 13 will get another price: A Keller Estate Logo Tea towel! OK it’s not Rotie, but they are gorgeous!

WE FOUND A FEW MORE BOTTLES OF ROTIE! NOW’S THE TIME TO HELP US CLOSE STRONG.
grouphug