*CLOSED* Sabelli-Frisch Berserker madness!

CLOSED

Game on! So excited to be here for my 3rd BD participation! Let’s jump right into it:

WHAT’S THE THEME OF THIS YEAR’S OFFER?:
This is mainly an inventory reduction full case offering (because temperature controlled storage is expensive), where all the wines I’ve produced in larger numbers are on offer at a mind-blowingly low price. I’ve also included a few very interesting 2-packs in addition at a low price, so that those who might wish to sample or experiment can try the wines out. I will combine multiple 2-packs into convenient and consolidated shipping.

I SHIP TO:
I’ve just added GA and CT to the list, so now ship to: CA, NY, OR, WA, CO, NV, AZ, TX, DC, FL, IL, PA, NC, MI, VA, OK, NH, MN, CT, GA. AK also possible, but I have to charge you for the shipping as it’s considerably more.

WHEN WILL IT SHIP?:
All of the offers will ship in Feb, except for the The Futures 2 pack, as it’s not getting bottled until March and won’t be ready until then. If you have bought multiple packages I will consolidate and combine shipping to my best abilities. Any package that includes the yet-to-be-bottled The Futures wine, I will most likely delay shipping on until I can ship them all together to save on shipping and logistics costs.

ARE BOTTLES READY TO ENJOY WHEN THEY ARRIVE?
Yes. With the exception of The Futures 2-pack, they’ve all been in bottle for either months or years, and should be ready to enjoy immediately.

HOW WILL IT SHIP?
FedEx almost exclusively, within California it might be GSO.

WHAT’S THE SHIPPING COST?
Zero! It’s included in all packages of the offers for BD13!

WHY DO YOU USE PAYPAL AS CHECKOUT? CAN I PAY WITHOUT HAVING A PAYPAL ACCOUNT?
I use PayPal only because they’re one of the very few payment suppliers that accept alcohol sales. Square and Stripe don’t. But if you don’t want to use it or don’t have an account, just email me and I can send you an invoice via PayPal where you can just use your CC directly without having an account. I can also accept Venmo or a check, if that’s easier. Just email and we’ll figure it out!

SALES TAXES?
Yes, unfortunately I do have to collect taxes for almost all states on their behalf. It’s very annoying.

**HOW MANY OFFERS? **
This year there will be 5x full case offers, and 6x 2-pack sampler offers.

ANY LIMITS ON HOW MUCH?
Yes, the BD Flame Tokay Vertical 2-pack I only have 24 of. They are the very last of my library stash, so once they’re gone, they’re gone forever. Due to logistics (it’s just me and my wife packaging it all), I can’t really do substitutions on the full Inventory Reduction cases. If you absolutely have to make a request or substitution, email me and I’ll see what I can do, but try to be mindful that it’s hard to keep track across multiple platforms and easy to screw up (as I don’t have dedicated software to keep track).

LINK TO ALL OFFERS AT BOTTOM!

Without further ado, ON TO THE CASE OFFERS:

2018 Milk Fed.jpg
OFFER 1: BD 2018 MILK FED INVENTORY REDUCTION CASE:
This used to be sold out, but I found a full pallet in storage that I’d somehow forgotten about! This is my amphora finished orange Marsanne that received 90pts from John Gilman. Full bodied orange/skin-contact white wine. Only 1600 btls made. Or was it 2600? Can’t remember, but it’s good and perfect for winter food!

12x 2018 “Milk Fed” Marsanne, Ramos Torres Vineyard, Sierra Foothills, CA. Orange wine.

REGULAR PRICE: $384 + shipping.
YOUR PRICE: $169 incl. shipping!

2018 La Malinche.jpg
OFFER 2: BD 2018 LA MALINCHE INVENTORY REDUCTION CASE:
First Mission I produced, often described as soft and feminine, but with a tannin structure that belies the light color. 91 pts Wine Spectator, 92 pts John Gilman.

12x 2018 “La Malinche” Mission, Somers Vineyard, Mokelumne River AVA, CA. Red wine.

REGULAR PRICE: $348 + shipping.

2019 La Malinche.jpg
OFFER 3: BD 2019 LA MALINCHE INVENTORY REDUCTION CASE:
Little lighter and more acid-driven than previous years Mission, more nerve, but with the same classic Mission markers as pepper and Campari-notes. 93 pts John Gilman.

12x 2019 “La Malinche” Mission, Somers Vineyard, Mokelumne River AVA, CA. Red wine.

2018 Luciades.jpg
OFFER 4: BD LUCIADES INVENTORY REDUCTION CASE:
My Tinta Cão is probably my “biggest” and most rustic wine, perfect for winter pairings. Will age well due to developed tannins, that soften with a little decant. Very well suited to stews and meat dishes. 91+ pts John Gilman.

12x 2019 “Luciades” Tinta Cão, Tamayo Vineyard, Contra Costa AVA, CA. Red wine.

2018 Gordon W.jpg
OFFER 5: BD GORDON W INVENTORY REDUCTION CASE:
My Alicante Bouschet is in a very nice place right now - probably the best it’s ever been. A wine that somehow is both light, acid driven and also showing tobacco/coffee complex flavors at same time. It always surprises and makes you want to decipher it, or as board member Patrick Taylor puts it: “a thinkers wine”.

12x 201 “Gordon W” Alicante Bouschet, Dutchman Vineyard, Sierra Foothills, CA. Red wine.

And here are the THE 2-PACK SAMPLERS:

Flame Tokay.jpg
OFFER 6: BD FLAME TOKAY VERTICAL 2-PACK:SOLD OUT
Only have 24 of these and they’re the last of the libraries, so this is it.

1x 2018 “LANTERNA” Flame Tokay, Chandler Vineyard, Mokelumne River AVA, CA. Amber rosé.
1x 2019 “LANTERNA” Flame Tokay, Chandler Vineyard, Mokelumne River AVA, CA. Amber rosé.

REGULAR PRICE: $58 + shipping.
YOUR PRICE: $49 incl. shipping!

MF.jpg
OFFER 7: BD SKIN-CONTACT WHITES 2-PACK:
My first and second Milk Fed limited editions. Both skin contact whites. Check scores at Cellartracker; MF2 consistently above 91pts and MF around 90pts.

1x 2018 “Milk Fed” Marsanne, Ramos Torres Vineyard, Sierra Foothills, CA. Orange wine.
1x 2019 “Milk Fed 2” Petit Manseng, Saureel Vineyard, El Dorado County, CA. Orange wine.

REGULAR PRICE: $67 + shipping.

The Reds.jpg
OFFER 8: BD THE NEW REDS 2-PACK:
A 2-pack of the fall bottled reds, my limited edition Milk Fed 4 Zweigelt (only 900 bottles made) and my regular Syrah (only 40 cases made) from the oldest Syrah vineyard in Lodi (own-rooted). Both are in the lighter, nervier style I prefer to make and I personally think they’re some of the best reds I’ve made.

1x 2020 “Harris” Syrah, Knowles Vineyard, Mokelumne River, CA. Red wine.
1x 2020 “Milk Fed 4” Zweigelt, Mokelumne Glen Vineyard, Mokelumne River, CA. Red wine.

REGULAR PRICE: $67 + shipping.

Missions.jpg
OFFER 9: BD THE MISSIONS 2-PACK:
A 2-pack sampler of the Missions released so far. 92 and 93 pts respectively.

1x 2018 “La Malinche” Mission, Somers Vineyard, Mokelumne River AVA, CA. Red wine.
1x 2019 “La Malinche” Mission, Somers Vineyard, Mokelumne River AVA, CA. Red wine.

Cloudy.jpg
OFFER 9: BD THE CLOUDY WHITES 2-PACK:
A 2-pack sampler of the two unfiltered fall release whites. The Riesling (bone dry, of course) hasn’t been reviewed yet, but previous vintage received 93 pts from John Gilman. And the PicPoul is also 93 pts on Cellartracker so far. Backstory: my amphora broke and 200gal of the PicPoul ended up on the ground, so only one single barrel, or 25 cases (300 bottles) of this was saved and made. So I have very little of this and might have to pull the plug if inventories get too low, but for now let’s get them out there for people to enjoy!

1x 2020 “Milk Fed 3” PicPoul, Shergill Vineyard, Mokelumne River AVA, CA. White wine.
1x 2020 “Obie” Riesling, Curtis Vineyard, Santa Ynez, CA. White Wine.

REGULAR PRICE: $64 + shipping.

Futures.jpg
OFFER 9: BD THE FUTURES 2-PACK:
This is a pre-sale sampler of the 2 new bottlings that will take place here in March. Be aware that theis option WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL MID- OR END OF MARCH. The Zinfandel is a new release from the small Lauchland Vineyard in Jahant AVA - a lighter, fresher Zin from older vines in the way I’ve always enjoyed them, lots of fruit and very limited oak aging. 13.5% ABV. The other bottling is the anticipated new vintage of my 2019 “Gordon W” Alicante Bouschet. This wine has been maturing in barrel for over 2 years and is finally ready to be bottled. This is an opportunity to get your hands on these wines long before they’re officially released.

1x 2020 “Faun” Zinfandel, Lauchland Vineyard, Jahant AVA, CA. Red wine.
1x 2019 “Gordon W” Alicante Bouschet, Tamayo Vineyard, Contra Costa, CA. Red Wine.

LINK TO ALL OFFERS HERE:

CLOSED

Thank you for this opportunity to share my wines and for the opportunity to participate yet again! Without you and Wine Berserskers, this would not be possible! And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

1 Like

Great deals on great wines! I bought a case on '19 Mission.

1 Like

Bought a case of the Alicante Bouschet.

1 Like

Order in, '19 Mission & 2pk Flame Tokay. Thank you!!

1 Like

In for some cloudy whites and new reds. I loved everything I’ve tried the last two years!!

1 Like

In for some Mission

1 Like

love these wines, and at $14 per bottle by the case, had to go with 3 cases.

1 Like

In for cloudy whites, skin contacts, and tokay. Super excited!

1 Like

In for a trial, thanks Adam!

1 Like

In for a case of '19 Mission, might be back for more. Thanks Adam!

1 Like

In for the Flame and Cloudy!

1 Like

I would love to try some of your wines. Can you ship to New Jersey?

1 Like

I had to order some Flame Tokay. It’s also the only wine my wife drinks anymore so hopefully order went through. Thank you Adam!

( to add, I have enjoyed all of Adam’s wines)

1 Like

Can’t pass up this deal! Marsanne for me. Thank you Adam.

1 Like

Order in, can’t wait to try. Thanks Adam!

1 Like

These wines have me very intrigued…

1 Like

I mean, this is an insane deal. In for 2 cases.

1 Like

Can’t check out
Edit, I unchecked create account and then it worked.

1 Like

Hi Adam,

Can you ship to Walgreen’s via Fedex for pickup? That’s the easiest way for me to get around no shipping to my state.

Order in - case of 19 Mission and had to grab the skin contact white sampler. Excited to try these!

2 Likes