Offer Extended- Ocelli Cellars - Washington Grenache - BD13 - Sampler Pack, Library Vertical

Offer extended thru 1/30.

Looking for Variety: Berserkers are calling out for more variety on BD13 and we hear you. Ocelli Cellars is here with two amazing offers only for wineberserkers, along with 25% off additional bottles and discounted shipping rates.

At Ocelli Cellars, we focus exclusively on Grenache sourced from various sites in Washington. Our goal is to showcase the diversity of sites and styles that Grenache can deliver, so you won’t see any other varieties blended in our wines.

Sampler Pack Offer: 3 Bottle Sampler pack including one each of our 2019 Grenache wines for $70 ($104 value). That’s 3 bottles of Washington Grenache for only $70 - That’s totally berserker! At this price, it’s first come, first serve until it’s gone.

Library Vertical Offer: 3 Bottle Library Vertical pack including one each of our 2013, 2014, and 2015 Columbia Valley Grenache wines for $75 ($114 value). Only 24 packs available, so don’t wait to jump on this deal. Where else can you find aged Grenache for this kind of deal?

How to Order: Follow this link to our online store. Add the offers you want as well as any additional bottles you’d like. Use Discount Code BERSERKERDAY25 to get 25% off additional purchases at checkout (including our delicious 2020 Grenache Rosé we have only a few cases left of), and choose BerserkerDay Shipping as the shipping option to get $20 flat rate shipping for up to 6 bottles, $30 shipping for 7-12 bottles, and $50 shipping for 13+ bottles. Unfortunately we cannot ship to KY or UT.

Ocelli Cellars Berserkerday 13 wines:

Columbia Valley Grenache: Each vintage, our Columbia Valley bottling is a 100% Grenache blend of the different vineyards we source from, and is intended to be the gateway to our wines and to impart a sense of how delicious Washington Grenache can be.

2019 Columbia Valley Grenache $28: The 2019 vintage of our Columbia Valley Grenache is a departure from our normal program. We were only able to get fruit from a single vineyard in 2019, and so this vintage of our Columbia Valley bottling is a blend of the two blocks of Grenache we got, which brings two different clones of Grenache together. This is a bright and fresh Grenache, bringing rose petals, candied violets, cherry, and vanilla in a compelling aroma. On the palate comes a bold mix of savory baking spice, red and dark red fruit, and a hint of dried herbs. All of these flavors and aromas are wrapped together and result in a pleasantly fruit forward finish complimented by velvety tannins.

2019 French Creek Block 11 Grenache $38: Block 11 is all Grenache clone 3, which was originally imported into the US in the 1880s for a University of California test vineyard. This is also the clone of Grenache that many of the vineyards in Washington have planted. This Grenache has a delightfully silky mouthfeel, a nose and palate that is chock full of vibrant strawberry & raspberry, mixed with a light touch of cream. These fresh fruit flavors start bright & vibrant, and then transition to a moderately tannic, sweet tart finish.

2019 French Creek Block 20 Grenache $38: Block 20 is all Grenache clone 515, which was originally imported into the US in 1997. This clone tends to bring some savory baking spice notes to the finished wine. Block 20 features rich, dense, dark red fruit mingling with notes of allspice and cloves. The palate is brimming with raspberry and blackberry, the fruit notes accented by a hint of dark chocolate, which carries into the finish with just a touch of salinity. This wine is rich and intense right now and will certainly reward some time in the cellar.

Loved these last year

1 Like

Always looking for something a bit different, ordered the Library vertical and added some Rose.

Cheers,

Roger O.

1 Like

Hi, John,
I am local (about 20minutes from your tasting room) & would love to pick-up in person, if this allowed on the BD#13 offers.

Looking forward to trying your grenache!

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Kelly, yes we can set up an in person pick-up, just choose “local delivery” as the shipping option, and I will reach out to schedule a time. We can probably even arrange to do a tasting of our wines.

1 Like

Thanks John,

Just made a purchase and found the local delivery option.
That sounds perfect. Looking forward to tasting your wines.

Kelly

1 Like

Thank you Roger, can’t wait for you to try our wines!

Order is in. Thanks, John!

1 Like

Thank you Kelly, I look forward to meeting you!

1 Like

Had these last year and they were great. Terrific value.

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed them last year, and hope you enjoy the new 2019s!

Grabbed some Ocelli last year and they were fantastic.

1 Like

Thank you John, I’m glad you enjoyed them!

I enjoyed these last year so I picked up a pack of the 2019s. I’m looking forward to trying them!

Really enjoyed John’s wines last year and looking forward to re-stocking. Thanks for the offer!

Thanks Brian, can’t wait to hear what you think of the 2019s!

In for the Library Vertical - first time trying WA Grenache so very excited to get a few bottles with some age. Helps me catch up as I’ve just started to collect so always look for some library opportunities to get something in a good drinking window now.

Eric, I think the vintages in the library vertical are drinking wonderfully! I hope you enjoy them!

1 Like

Last year John when I dropped off our BD 12 offer to John, he stowed away in my car two bottles of Ocelli Cellars. Being a Pinot Head, it is always nice to get out of my rut of Pinot and Chardonnay. Not sure what I was expecting from these wines, but I can say they had the elegance of a Pinot Noir, and were aging incredibly well. I forget what the vintages were, but keep it up John!

1 Like

Looking forward to trying these 2019 Grenaches!

1 Like