EXTENDED de Negoce UPDATED ADDITIONAL OFFERS

Okay, here we go…
PREVIOUS OFFERS CAN BE FOUND BELOW STARTING WITH THE MYSTERY CASE

HERE ARE THE NEW OFFERS 5 THROUGH 8:

OFFER #5
Lot 43 2018 Napa Valley (Oakville/St. Helena) Cabernet Sauvignon
$199/case DELIVERED Winery Label Price $660

https://www.denegoce.com/products/og-n-43-2018-napa-valley-oakville-st-helena-cabernet-sauvignon-12-bottle-case-ships-october
N.43 is mostly Oakville Cabernet with a portion of St. Helena blended in for flesh. This is the wineries blend. A continual favorite of the list, its an average of 90.7 points on Cellartracker https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=3745724&searchId=0D4F8098%23selected%253DW3745724_4_Keb807274d81938c6c3f098956ea25478

OFFER #6
Lot 124 2018 Napa Valley Merlot
$199/case DELIVERED Winery Label Price $900

This is a magnificent Merlot. Sourced from the legendary Sta#@%^!ch vineyard, it has power and structure up the wazoo. Its just now shedding its baby fat and will age another 15-20 years. An incredible deal at $199/case!

OFFER #7
Lot 50 2018 Walla Walla Cabernet Sauvignon
$199/case DELIVERED Winery Label Price $1200+++

https://www.denegoce.com/products/og-n-50-2018-walla-walla-cabernet-sauvignon-12-bottle-case-ships-late-october
As I expected, this will likely be the last 2018 Cabernet to open up in the bottle. To this day it is a mass of oak and tannin but definitely improved from its black hole days last year. Even showing a little fruit finally :slight_smile:. One of the most age-worthy wines you can have in your cellar, it is stunning deal at $199/case DELIVERED.

OFFER #8
Lot 76 2018 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
$199/case DELIVERED Winery Label Price $780

https://www.denegoce.com/products/og-n-76-2018-napa-valley-cabernet-sauvignon-12-bottle-case-ships-mid-january
And, finally, I throw in Lot 76 Napa Cabernet because it is actually drinking really beautifully right now. Sure, it could use a good decant (it’ll age another decade easy), but this is an absolutely classic Napa Cabernet Sauvignon and a steal at $199/case DELIVERED

OFFER #1: de Negoce Mystery Case
https://www.denegoce.com/products/de-negoce-mystery-case
The 6 wines (two bottles each) in this mystery case all all robust Bordelais reds sourced from top producers in top appellations. Under the de Negoce brand, these wines would cost just under $250 and, under the producers label, cost you about $700. Priced at $149 DELIVERED, this is an exceptional opportunity to own seriously collectible wines at an incredible price.

The following wines are not to be confused with the Maison Rutz Sonoma Cuvee or Proprietors Reserve bottlings. These are the top cuvees sold out of the tasting room only.
OFFER #2: Maison Rutz 2017 Maison Grand Cru Russian River Valley Chardonnay

A Burgundian classic styled from the legendary Baciagalupi vineyard and aged in 50% new French oak, this powerful yet pure and elegant Chardonnay is coming around beautifully and will age for another decade+.

But, lets get the ugly part out of the way here, shall we? This wine originally scored 85-points in the Wine Enthusiast. However, it was scored just three-months after it was bottled and clearly out of sorts, so I recommend you take that review with a grain of salt. The wine we have in front of us today is a different animal, having knit itself together beautifully in the meantime. Clearly this is professional grade material. Selling out of the tasting room for $45/bottle, $540/case, its yours today for just $199/case, DELIVERED.

Utlilizing the legendary Baciagalupi Ranch Wente Clone Chardonnay (source vineyard for the Chateau Montelena Chardonnay that took the famous Judgement of Paris), the wine was 100% barrel-fermented and aged in 50% new French oak (Allier and Troncais forests). It was bottled unfined and unfiltered so it has a cloudy visage but superlative aromatics. Amber with viscosity and slightly hazy, it presents a dense bouquet of fruit and rock. Apple and pear launch the aromas but open to reveal nectarine, spicy blossoms and beeswax haloed by pineapple, honeycomb and a prominent limestone note. Pure Burgundy, the bouquet is powerful, dense, still unwinding. The entry is dense, opulent, viscous - as palate staining as white wine gets. It’s creamy throughout and redolent with orchard fruit, baked pineapple and while lilies. While exceptionally viscous, it is at the same time perfectly-balanced with a countervailing austerity of rock and sustaining minerality which contribute fantastic purity and length. As pretty as it this wine is now both aromatically and on the palate, the monolithic structure here is just beginning to unwind…there’s a lot more complexity to come. Definitely a Chardonnay you will want to decant.

OFFER #3: Maison Rutz 2018 Maison Grand Cru Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
https://www.denegoce.com/products/lot-287-rutz-maison-grand-cru-russian-river-valley-pinot-noir-12-bottle-case
Sourced from the legendary Dutton and Martinelli vineyards, the 2018 Maison Grand Cru Pinot Noir is an absolute classic. Crafted to be soft and elegant and utilizing the best Vosges forest French oak, it is a sophisticated, Burgundian take on Russian River Valley Pinot Noir. Normally, sold for $60/bottle, $720/case online and through the tasting room, it is ridiculously priced at $199/case. There are only a couple hundred cases available so you’ll want to move quickly here.

Pale ruby in the glass, the elegant bouquet of rose petals, cranberry, pomegranate, ginger and cinnamon are framed by a dark earth and French oak amalgam. Blood orange and raspberry frambois complex the bouquet with air. Focused, bright and luscious on the palate with pitch-perfect balance, the seamless entry and mid-palate present vibrant, crunchy pomegranate, cinnamon, and herbal spice lingering through the long, elegant, lip-smacking mineral finish. The purity and integration throughout the wine are exceptionally classy and compelling.

OFFER #4: Maison Rutz 2019 Maison Grand Cru Notre Vue Vineyard Chalk Hill Cabernet Sauvignon
https://www.denegoce.com/products/lot-288-rutz-maison-grand-cru-2019-chalk-hill-cabernet-sauvignon-12-bottle-case
I have been sourcing grapes and wine from the spectacular Notre Vue/Windsor Oaks vineyard on Chalk Hall for decades and I can tell you this is the best Cabernet I have ever tasted off of this property. Partial credit goes to the fantastic 2019 vintage, who’s warmth propelled the Chalk Hill appellation into one of the best vintages in decades, with the rest going to Keith Rutz who has given us a spectacular wine at an unprecedented price.Priced at $65/bottle, $780/case out of the tasting room, this single-vineyard, Chalk Hill Cabernet Sauvignon is a stunning value at $199/case, DELIVERED!

Inky in the glass with a beautiful, nuanced bouquet of dark chocolate black cherry truffle, dried lilac, toffee, graphite, soy sauce and mineral clay all swimming in an ocean of seasoned French oak and cedar notes. Lush and juicy on entry but powerfully structured and palate staining with super succulent, luscious black fruit layered with toffee and lilac notes. This is deftly made wine with excellent verve, focused elegance and just the right amount of the classic restraint characteristic of the Chalk Hill terroir.
While you likely never heard of Maison Rutz or Rutz Cellars, I can vouch that these high-end offerings are fantastic wines. As these prices, I am confident you will find the value beyond compelling.

Cheers Berserkers and Thank You for a fantastic 18-months of business!
Cameron Hughes

2 Likes

Holding place!?!??!

1 Like

What a tease!!! Come on Cam!

1 Like

Suspense is building…how many trucks are we going to have to back up for this one?!

I can’t believe he did this to us.

This listing is top-5 in terms of number of views… but has no offer!?

I’ll order ten cases of this “holding place” wine

1 Like

How do I enter this in cellartracker?

I’m watching the Gladiator in anticipation of this.

Such a tease!

Hold my wine!

Any source guesses based on Cam’s description? Usually we have a bit more to go on… [snort.gif]

I am guessing it is the Holdings Vineyards Select Cabernet. Does not seem like a great deal. neener

1 Like

LOL! Good one!

Delivery is late on this one apparently…

1 Like

Was it foolish to buy a case of DN last night?

[deleted]

1 Like

its up now…

2 Likes

You had me at “mystery”.

In for a mystery case, just for fun.