Dusty Nabor Wines - NSO Wines - Thanks everyone! We’re done and out of wine. See you next year.

Hey Berserkers…I’m back to participate once again in Berserkers Day. I’m sorry we don’t have a lot of wines to offer this year. We’ve really hit our stride and most wines are selling out on release to our mailing list. The wines posted are in fairly limited supply. I will post immediately if anything sells out. The wines are pretty solid and most know me so I won’t blab on about where I grew up and what my favorite color is. This is the ONLY time our wines are ever discounted. It’s only because I really enjoy this community. So, have at it! Everything is a flat 40% off prices listed. Simple… ****Code: BerserkersDay13

Important info: USE THE CORRECT CART.
If you live in these states order from the websites DustyNaborWines and NSO Wines : CA, CT, MD, MN, NC, ID, OR, IL, NY, WA, VA, NH, CO, WI, FL, TX and DC

If you live in these states use the VinoShipper Cart: AK, AZ, GA, HI, IA, IN, KS, LA, MA, ME, MO, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, VT, WV, and WY

If you live in a state not listed, you’re mostly shit out of luck. Maybe ship to a friend in a state we can ship to.

****Shipping info: If you order from both Dusty Nabor Wines and NSO Wines you only have to pay for shipping once. Please select “Ship” on one order and “Local Pickup” on the other order. Since I’m the only employee, I’ll go ahead and combine the orders for you into one shipment. If you use Vinoshipper, there’s no need to do this and shipping will be combined automatically.

****Prices listed are retail and before discount.

****2019 Kimsey Vineyard Syrah - Ballard Canyon AVA $40.00

2020 J+K Vineyard Viognier - Ballard Canyon AVA $30.00

2018 NSO Syrah - Sta Rita Hills AVA $18.00

2020 NSO Grenache - Sta Rita Hills AVA $18.00

1 Like

I have been buying, drinking and enjoying Dusty’s wines for several years now. I have tried previous versions of most of the wines offered above and they do not disappoint.

Thanks Tyson…appreciate that

Looking forward to ordering some Grenache to try!

Join the Mailing List at Dusty Nabor Wines. The really good Grenache will be released in a couple months. :wink:

The BD offer is for the so-so one? Bummer.

The offer is for everything I currently have in stock. The DNW Grenache doesn’t release for a few months. The NSO label is our second tier label. That’s why it retails for $18. A ridiculously low price for a Sta Rita Hills appelated wine. However, yes, I would say “so-so” is an apt characterization in the grand scheme of the worlds wines.

Andrew, appreciate that you can even buy the wine. Go take a hike bro

I was kidding. Maybe I should have used an emoji. $18 for a well-made Cali red is always a good deal in my book. Seems like a nice way to get to know your style a little bit and, just maybe, get folks to wade in a little further and sign up for “the good stuff.” [wow.gif]

See what I did there?

Cool beans. That’s the whole idea behind the second label. I have a lot of customers that come from other areas of my life who are not “wine people” and they didn’t understand the whole mailing list, allocation and sell out bullshit. So I created the second label to give them an affordable way to try the wines.

Bobby, I will vouch for Andrew…”the dirty dealer meant no harm” [cheers.gif]

1 Like

I was just checking out your site and was interested to see the variety of wines you make. I do honestly look forward to trying to Grenache, as I’ve been looking to find more CA versions that suit my palate.

I’ve also been increasingly enjoying Grenache and Pinot based rosés over the last few years and saw several on your site, again at very reasonable prices. I’d be interested to learn a little bit about the style of those.

Another vote for Dusty - great wines, killer QPR!

I didn’t make a rosé in 2020. I do have some in barrel now for 2021 vintage which will come out in April. I’m just waiting on glass. It’s Sta Rita Hills Spear Vineyards Grenache picked for rosé. Whole cluster pressed and stainless fermented. Then put into barrel for 8-9 months. Full ML. Super pale. Usually looks like a white wine. Fire acidity.

1 Like

Okay. I’m just overly protective of my crew. Dusty is not to be messed with, aight! [winner.gif]

2 Likes

Dusty! Great to see you here again.

Really cool wines and definitely worth trying out. (For those that have, you already know :wink:

Jump on this bandwagon folks - just don’t challenge him to a triathlon [snort.gif]

Good luck today, Dusty!

Cheers

Just grabbed 6 of the Grenache and am eager to try them. The price was sweet before the discount, and crazy with it.

Thanks for the info on the rosé, by the way. Sounds tasty!

1 Like

You young’ins probably had no idea what I was saying - here it is!!

In for four of the Syrahs. Excited about these.

1 Like