CLOSED. Biggio Hamina has what you don't know you want. HALF the offer is SOLD OUT

Everyone wants what they can’t have right? And soon that will be the case with my wines. Suffice to say that this is my last Berserker Day as a fully licensed commercial winery. This ship is sailing. I am retired from production, and am literally on my boat typing right now.

So, what do I have? A couple bomb proof wines.

SOLD OUT****
The 2012 Sunnyside vineyard Riesling is in a very nice spot these days, but I still believe it can go another twenty years. There’s only one way to find out. So if you dig that kind of thing, then step up to the plate. What’s it like you may ask, well it’s dry. Very dry. Technically dry, meaning there is no residual sugar whatsoever. This doesn’t mean that the wine is shrill though as I left it on its original lees for eighteen months. Then I bottled it without filtration as it has no malic acid left in it either. A true zero zero. It is fat without being sweet and a zinger without being abrasive. I think it is pig headed too. $200 a case and free shipping. $120 a six pack and free shipping. SOLD OUT

Biha Ruby Riserva… What is Ruby Riserva? Great question. It is a non vintage (2014 & 2016) fortified Pinot noir. Initially I was intent on just seeing what happened. What happened was that I got some Pinot noir from Holmes Gap vineyard, left it all whole cluster in a couple of pick bins, ran it halfwayish to dryness and then took it off of the solids. Racked it into a tank waiting with the right amount of hooch to arrest the fermentation, then I racked it all to barrels. I then let the 2014 portion just rest in the barrels for five years.

Five years is a long time. Five years is an even longer time when you don’t even top it up once. But I liked what it was doing, and I liked where it was going. So when the opportunity to get a little more fruit came in 2016, I did it all the same way again.

It drinks like a Tawny, and if you want some of this deliciousness it’s easy. Just order. $360 a case, $200 a six pack.

Want six of each wine? xxx does it for you. Want three of each? Still xxx, you should just get more… No longer an option.

You can PM me here, or email me todd@biggiohamina.com and I will get you set up with a Square invoice. There’s no codes or shopping cart or website. I plan on putting together the boxes in early February, but we can discuss shipping needs individually.

Thank you again for all of your support through the years, and being one of the original participants since the inception has been an honor. Cheers! flirtysmile

6 Likes

Good morning!!!

End of an era. Todd is literally sailing off into the sunset.

2 Likes

We will miss you here at the Boston house.
Your wines have been some of the best we’ve ever had from the region, if not the entire west coast.
Sad but happy for you.

1 Like

I’m no port expert, but I had a RubyRiserva a couple of weeks ago and it was extemely quaffable!

Hope to grab a coffee next time we’re out that way.

1 Like

This is the end of an era, time to top of my bins of your wines. Will be going for a 6 of each wine.

It’s been a pleasure Todd, I always enjoy your wines.

1 Like

Wow - is this why we haven’t seen you on the Wine Classifieds?

Yes Sir!

Ok, now I’m ready. Just dropped the rental car off at Key largo and rode the twenty five miles back to the boat on Islamorada. Very pretty and windy here today.

Thank you for the kind words and orders, much appreciated.

*** we are moving the boat to Key West tomorrow as Thursday is the best weather. Here’s the plan. I will acknowledge the receipt of the order, but wait until Friday to actually get the transaction going. This goes for today’s orders too.

1 Like

On the road…
We’ll be in for 6 of the Riesling.
I will send an email in the next few minutes. As said before, will miss your wines horribly.

1 Like

Have you got any other wines left that you’re willing to add in for individual orders?

1 Like

No, sorry to say. This is it. Good question though, thanks for asking it.

IMG_20220121_141157_236.jpg
In case you are wondering. This is how pretty it is at Caloosa Cove Marina. I’m here to hustle dry white and sweetish red.

1 Like

In for some electric shock Riesling. When you think life can’t get any more intense…drink some of this.

1 Like

We served at our nephews wedding and caterer was astounded at how fast the crowd burned through a case. Bartender had never seen an entire case consumed… everyone loves a freak show.

Put me down for a sixer of the riesling Todd.

Best of luck to you! You can pick me up at the Point in Pittsburgh if you venture up these waters!!

1 Like

PM sent - in for a 6 of each!

1 Like

Thanks!! It is all weather dependent on river side trips next summer.

Just shilling for those 12 Rieslings, I’ve bought a case and a half over the past year, insane value for such a wonder wine.

Todd, are you on a sailboat, if so what kind? What are your plans? I subscribe to way to many sailing channels on youtube, it’s a retirement dream of mine (If I ever do)!

1 Like

Thanks Brian!

I’m on a 2008 Meridian 459 motor yacht and we are doing the Great Loop before relocating to St. Petersburg, Florida. We’ve started the Loop, but have only gone as far as Fort Myers to the Keys. It’s warm and toasty here. But I’m back in Oregon second week of February and will package up and arrange shipping on all these wines then.

• tonight’s dog walk boat pic.