JB NEUFELD - WA Cabernet Sauvignon (and just a little Sauv. Blanc)

We are JB Neufeld, a small winery with laser focus and serious passion. We focus solely on showcasing the best vineyards of Washington State’s Yakima Valley through one varietal, Cabernet Sauvignon. Well…now we make a Sauvignon Blanc…but we are still TOTALLY focused on Cabernet Sauvignon!!

We have a slightly different set of offers this year so please read below and as always, THANK YOU for all your support!!

**SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE LISTED PRICE**So this year our GROUP #1 offers will be a series of mixed packs of our 2019 Yakima Valley and 2019 Ciel du Cheval Vineyard Designate Cabernet Sauvignons. These are the last few cases of our 2019 Ciel and I anticipate being sold out before the end of this sale.

Our GROUP #2 offers will include various mixed packages of our 2021 Sauvignon Blanc and 2019 Yakima Valley Cab. Fruit for the Sauv. Blanc came entirely from Alder Ridge Vineyard in the Horse Heaven Hills AVA. I picked it early, so it has lower alcohol and higher acidity. Its dry and crisp with lots of passion fruit, lime and a hint of menthol on the nose.

Thank you so much for checking out our offer! I will do my best to update items as they sell out. If you have ANY questions about our wines please don’t hesitate to ask as we will be answering them on this thread throughout the day. States we cannot ship to are listed at the bottom.

LUCKY COMMENT
Everyone who comments on our thread will have their name entered to win 2 bottles of our yet to be released 2018 Old Goat Reserve Cabernet (Sorry, only 1 entry per person, but please comment as much as you want!). Also, dont forget to check out our offering on the Auction thread (Glenn this is for you!)

You may purchase these wines by clicking HERE or by clicking on the SHOP tab on our website www.jbneufeld.com. You can also email: justin@jbneufeld.com or call 509.895.9979

GROUP #1
OFFER 1(SOLD OUT)
(3 Bottles)
2 bottles of 2019 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and 1 bottle 2019 Ciel du Cheval Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
Other 364 days: $155 BD13: $130
OFFER 2 (SOLD OUT)
(6 Bottles)
3 bottles of 2019 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and 3 bottles of 2019 Ciel du Cheval Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
Other 364 days:$290 BD13: $225
OFFER 3 (SOLD OUT)
(12 Bottles)
6 bottles of 2019 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and 6 bottles of 2019 Ciel du Cheval Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
Other 364 days:$540 BD13: $390

GROUP #2
CELLAR TRACKER REVIEWS

OFFER 4
3 bottles of 2019 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and 3 bottles of 2021 Alder Ridge Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
Other 364 days:$210 BD13: $170
OFFER 5
6 bottles of 2019 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and 6 bottles of 2021 Alder Ridge Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
Other 364 days:$385 BD13: $290
OFFER 6
6 bottles of 2019 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
Other 364 days:$255 BD13: $205
OFFER 7
12 bottles of 2019 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
Other 364 days:$475 BD13: $345

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE LISTED PRICE

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

LUCKY COMMENT
Everyone who comments on our thread will have their name entered to win 2 bottles of our yet to be released 2018 Old Goat Reserve Cabernet (Sorry, only 1 entry per person, but please comment as much as you want!). Also, dont forget to check out our offering on the Auction thread (Glenn this is for you!)

We CANNOT ship to: AL, AK, AR, DE, KY,LA, MS, RI & UT

3 Likes

Hi Justin,

Hope you are doing well!
In for #3 case!

PS: Pete says hello!

2 Likes

Last year was my 1st BD and JB Neufeld was my 1st purchase.

Loved the wine and loved the customer service (Brooke is an All-Star!).

Kicked off my 2nd BD with another purchase.

1 Like

In for offer #2!!! Thank you! Killer QPR wines that punch way above their price point. Buy buy buy!!!

1 Like

[cheers.gif] Order in. Thanks Brooke and Justin! Go Cougs!

1 Like

Thank you so much Kelly! Looking forward to when we can see you again at TASTE!

1 Like

My favorite every year. In for #3 case as well!

1 Like

Just ordered #1, #4 and #5! Let’s goooo JB Neufeld!

1 Like

LOVE IT! Thanks Zach…lemme know what you think of the Sauv. Blanc. It will most likely still be shocked up from bottling when you get it so give it a month or two to settle down. Cheers!

Absolutely. I’m sure I’ll be posting it on Instagram and I’m sure I’ll love it. You guys rock!

1 Like

Loved last years wines! In for offer 3!

1 Like

These are my favorite Washington cabs. They really fall perfectly between Napa and the Left bank. I recently opened a '14 that was singing. Does any offer that you can buy include the '18 Old Goat? The Spring offer from the winery included '17 Old Goat.

1 Like

Hey Josh, we are releasing the 18’ Old Goat to our wine club in this spring’s April shipments. It gets released to the market in September this year.

1 Like

I’d have to imagine that’s going to be an epic wine.

1 Like

Order in. Wines are fantastic (Justin) and the customer service is just as great… thank you Brooke!!

1 Like

IN.

Have a great day Justin!

[cheers.gif]

1 Like

Thanks Jeff! I’ll be sure to let Brooke know. Have fun today!

Love these wines…excited to try the SB.

1 Like

Also in. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you to all the orders so far! The Ciel is offically sold out!

1 Like