Fogline Vineyards BD13: WOW! Thank you!

Cheers to another fantastic Berserker Day. We are so grateful for all the support you have shown. Being so tiny, this type of event really makes a difference in our year.

Big thanks to Todd, Brig, all the other folks working behind the scenes, and of course you, our fellow Berserkers.

As a side note we had the best possible outcome for Lego doggie, or as one little girl called him, our Horsey. I would hope that other folks get happy Berserker Day surprises.

Until next year, see you in the forums.

Cheers,
Evan
2018ovsyrahbottleimage-1630689551115.jpg
2018-fogline-creekside-1599846340360.jpg

1 Like

Hope all is okay with your fur friend!

Here is a link to their ordering page:

https://www.foglinevineyards.com/collection/wine

1 Like

Code worked, easy transaction.

Fogline is a great and easy visit, too, if you’re ever in the heart of Sonoma County. It’s just off the 101, they have a great lineup of wines you can try.

1 Like

Thanks for your concern. We just got the Berserkerday miracle. No metastasis on our Flatcoat named Lego. I can’t believe it!

1 Like

So happy to hear it! One of my dogs has mast cell cancer and it’s been challenging. Trying to enjoy every day we have together! And I’ve been to your winery and have enjoyed several tastings. It’s fantastic! :slight_smile:

Congratulations on the great Lego news and thanks for the generous WB13 offer! Order in!

Thanks Chris!

Yes just off 101. We have picnic tables, a home-court advantage bocce court, and we bring out the corn hole every now and then. Stop by on your way out to Russian River or heading up to Healdsburg. You can walk over if you are staying at The Vintners Inn. Reservation only at the moment.

1 Like

Grabbed two and will try to schedule a visit later this year.

Cheers!

IMG_1946.jpg
He’s almost 12 and I would love more time with him. Tears of joy.

8 Likes

He’s so handsome!

1 Like

Yes, Please come to visit. I love to geek out.

Leslie,

You are so close. Come by if you haven’t already.

Sorry to hear, Dani. I have to remind myself that it is part of the bargain I guess. I hope your puppers has a lot of good days. If you stop by again please mention you are a Berserker.

1 Like

I took two of each. Long live Lego!

Thanks Rick. Here here! I’ll pass on the messages of love.

In for a mixed case. But, I forgot to put in the discount. :persevere: any chance you can fix that on your end? That’s what happens when you get old.

Hi Evan, these look really interesting. I am curious what the alcohol percentage is on the syrah? Thank you!

Hi Andrew,

14.5. Drinks like 13.8 due to structural acidity. So think crazy Raspberry with the meaty umami. Probably our top selling wine over the last few months, and that says a lot as we are a Pinot house.

Thomas,
I can fix that for you. 707-481-9110 to get the cc#.