*Offer Closed, thank you!!* Di Costanzo Wines šŸ·Cabernet Sauvignon

1/27, 12:41 PM ā€“ UPDATE, we have closed this offer after an AMAZING response from so many of you! Thank you! If you missed the chance to purchase Montecillo or Caldwell, it will be offered to our Di Costanzo Mailing List on 2/6/22. (If not already a Di Costanzo Wines mailing list member, please join here: https://www.mdcwines.com/join/)
Once again, we are overjoyed to celebrate with this community. Thank you, WineBerserkers, for welcoming Di Costanzo into your discussions and into your cellars. Our small family winery is grateful for this dynamic and loyal audience. If you have an account with us already, and want to skip straight to the fun part, just go login to your account right now! If we havenā€™t met you yet, thanks for reading on and we hope to share some wine with you today.

We are Di Costanzo Wines. Erin and Massimo Di Costanzo. We are the two people who make and share small quantities of Napa and Sonoma Cabernet Sauvignon. We live in St. Helena, and are raising our two young kids here in Wine Country. Our first official vintage was 2010, and over the years, weā€™ve refined a style of Cabernet Sauvignon that speaks to our hearts and palates: classically structured, built to age, and a delicious representation of dynamic vineyard sites.

Our 2019 wines are thrilling! Iā€™ve been lucky enough to share early previews of our unreleased Di Costanzo ā€˜19s with a few of you already, and the DI CO ā€™19 has been getting even better since its release a few months ago. Massimo and I aim to make world class wines which richly overdeliver for their price point. Where we can extend a ā€œthank youā€ to our WB friends is with early access, a last call discount, and discounted shipping. Minimum order: three (3) bottles, any combination.

2019 DI CO Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley - SOLD OUT - thank you!

ā€¢ 93-95 points Vinous
ā€¢ 95 points Wine Enthusiast
ā€¢ 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, single vineyard
ā€¢ 14.3% ABV

2019 Di Costanzo Montecillo Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon Moon Mountain District - SOLD OUT - thank you!
Limit 6 bottles per order, while supply lasts. Releasing to mailing list on Feb. 6th, but BD13 friends get early access TODAY! Full details and description on our site. This will sell out first!

ā€¢ 97 points Vinous
ā€¢ 98 points Wine Enthusiast
ā€¢ 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
ā€¢ 14.3% ABV
ā€¢ 105 cases

2019 Di Costanzo Caldwell Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon Coombsvlle - SOLD OUT - thank you!
Limit 6 bottles per order, while supply lasts. Releasing to mailing list on Feb. 6th, but BD13 friends get early access TODAY! Full details and description on our site.

ā€¢ 97 points Vinous
ā€¢ 98 points Wine Enthusiast
ā€¢ 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
ā€¢ 13.8% ABV
ā€¢ 205 cases

To login and order: https://www.mdcwines.com/login/

PLEASE NOTE! We have a new website and new system. Returning customers might have to create a new password if you havenā€™t done so already, apologies for the extra step. Beware, your email address is now case sensitive. If you try to reset a password and get an error, correct for capitalization please! Again, sorry about that. If you encounter any problems with passwords, etc, email me ASAP: erin@mdcwines.com . Iā€™ll save your spot in line for access to the wines, and reset the password manually. Iā€™ll try to reply as quickly as possible.

(If not already a Di Costanzo Wines mailing list member, please join and order here: https://www.mdcwines.com/join/)

No codes needed. Discounted DI CO price already in place. Donā€™t forget, three (3) bottle minimum per order, any combination. Discounted Shipping as outlined below is also ready to rock.

Western States:
$15 Ground Shipping on 3-6 bottle orders
$30 Ground Shipping on 7-12 bottle orders
CA, NV, OR, AZ, CO, ID, MT, NM, WA, WY, KS, NE

Eastern States:
$20 Ground Shipping on 3-6 bottle orders
$35 Ground Shipping on 7-12 bottle orders
CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IN, IA, IL, MA, MD, MN, ME, MO, ND, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI, WV, AL, OK, MI

Depending on your location and your order, this is a shipping savings of at least $20 and up to $62 per shipment.

For the first time, we are happy to offer free delivery to 55 Degrees in St. Helena or Domaine Storage in Napa. These are the only two options for local deliveries we can offer at this time. This service is subject to confirmation of your active account with one of these businesses. When checking out, youā€™ll need to type in the address in order to get to the screen where youā€™ll click ā€œDeliveryā€.

Fine print
Minimum order: three (3) bottles, any combination thereof. Sorry, no pick-ups. This shipping offer cannot be combined or applied to purchases made any day other than today, including orders currently on hold, or future orders. Di Costanzo can ship to most, but not all states. You can choose between UPS Ground, FedEx Ground (to most states) or GSO (CA). For this offer, no ground shipping at all to AR, KY or UT. No shipping at all to MS. For AL, ABC store required. State sales tax can apply. Di Costanzo will not ship orders before 2/6. Shipping will start after we have had time to process and prepare all orders and when the weather conditions are safest in your area. You will get an email once a shipping date has been set, well in advance of scheduled departure.

Thank you! And of course, please email me directly at erin@mdcwines.com with any and all questions. Iā€™ll be online all day, and even if it takes a moment, I will gratefully reply to all messages.

Erin & Massimo

Hi Erin,

Oklahoma isnā€™t listed in either of your categories (ship or no-ship). Iā€™ve gotten a shipment before, but I canā€™t remember if we had to use a broker. Any advice?

Thanks!

Thank you for catching! It will be a ground option for Eastern states. I will edit the original post and the website to reflect and include The Sooner State!

1 Like

This is in the queue for me to order tomorrow!

(Yes, even I have to abide by the rules, unlike Roby, apparently?)

1 Like

I was trying to order today as wellā€¦ Guess I wasnā€™t abiding by the rules either lol.

1 Like

These wines are just plain fantastic, as are Erin and Massimo. I could go on, but itā€™s just not necessaryā€¦ easy buy every BD (and during their offerings throughout the year).

1 Like

If only the rules were CLEARLY POSTED IN THE TITLE OF THE FORUM it would be so easy!! [wow.gif]

1 Like

Great QPR on DI CO, stock up tomorrow since I donā€™t believe there will be a 2020.
Just had 2015 Farella over holidays, integrating beautifully even though still young.
Definitely have this offer early in queue to order.

1 Like

If onlyā€¦ haha

Woohoo, I must have saw the unedited post this morning. Was pretty bummed when OK wasnā€™t listed. On deck for tomorrowā€™s list.

1 Like

Updated my password in preparation! Very excited for this offer.

1 Like

Thanks everyone, we are feeling the energy & enthusiasm and are so excited! champagne.gif

I mentioned this above, bears repeating. With our new site and system, returning customers might have to create a new password if you havenā€™t done so already. We do apologize for the extra step on an already busy day! If you might place an order tomorrow or in the future, please login ahead of time to reset: https://www.mdcwines.com/login/. A fun (slightly annoying) feature we just learned is that your email address is now case sensitive. If you try to reset a password and get an error, correct for capitalization please! Again, sorry about that.

If you encounter any problems with passwords, etc, email me ASAP: erin@mdcwines.com . Happy to help! Iā€™ll save your spot in line for access to the wines, and reset the password manually. Iā€™ll try to reply as quickly as possible.

2 Likes

Hi Erin
Looking forward to tomorrow.
Hope I donā€™t miss your offer.

[cheers.gif]

FYI, your link in your last post isnā€™t working. Takes you back to WB.

If you canā€™t tell Iā€™m closely watching your offer hoping to get some Moon Mountain! :wink:

Fixed! You have earned one million brownie points!! [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Can.Not.Wait.

for tomorrow.

Just finishing two bottles of '18 DiCo. Told the wife weā€™re ordering more tomorrow.

Thank you, Erin. Glad I happen to see this, so now I donā€™t have to wait until the official De Costanzo February release date?

1 Like

In for a case. Thank you Erin!!

Order in!