*closed* Our Wines! THE UNICORN. SUB $15 Pinot

Hey Berserkers, THIS IS IT. No really, this is it. You’ve found the deal. Doesn’t matter how much you’ve bought already, this is the deal. This is the cellar defender you’ve been looking for, the pizza wine you’re always trying to find, the “third bottle” wine that you can never find in the cellar. This is it.

Our Wines was created as way to make available the barrels of wine that didn’t fit into our Franny Beck portfolio. The fruit for these wines was sourced from the same exceptional vineyards that we use with Franny Beck. The winemaking was identical. The oak treatment was identical. The elevage was identical. As happens every vintage, when we come to the blending table, there are barrels that don’t quite showcase the things we typically find in Franny Beck. These wines are just fantastic and we love them for what they are, undeniably Oregon. Enjoy and Cheers!

We need to move some the back inventory, so you are the beneficiaries. Have at it, friends. 12 bottles, $.

Here’s the short and sweet:

“Our Wines Berserker Cases- are you a true Berserker?” Pack- 12 bottles
3 bottles of our 2017 Our Wines Pinot Noir
3 bottles of our 2018 Our Wines Pinot Noir
3 bottles of our 2019 Our Wines Pinot Noir
3 bottles of our 2020 Our Wines Pinot Noir

-12 Bottles, $. GO

TO ORDER, simply follow this link to our order page https://www.frannybeck.com/ourwines

LIMIT 2 CASES PER CUSTOMER

Flat rate shipping is $40 on every order. Limit 2 packs per person. Contiguous US States ONLY. AK and HI will be priced for overnight shipping. AK,AZ,CO,DC,FL,GA,HI,IA,ID,IL,IN,KS,KY,LA,MA,MD,ME,MN,MO,NC,ND,NE,NH,NM,NV,NY,OH,OK,OR,PA,SC,TN,TX,VA,VT,WA,WI,WV,WY

CA buyers, just send me a message at michael@frannybeck.com. We’ll do our best to take care of you, no problem.

We will begin shipping all orders mid-March

Our Wines ship UPS.

1 Like

Just ordered - for some reason I never knew about these.

Has anyone tried one of these? Their regular wines are already such a good value.

2 Likes

Hey Diana, we’ve been marketing these exclusively to restaurants until now. BD13 is the first time they’ve seen the light of day for direct to consumer.

Email sent.

Order is in. Can’t wait to try these! Thanks.

Best deal ever! In for a case! Thanks for giving Berserkers access. Great comment about “that third bottle” too!

Thanks, Kyle! Defend that cellar!

New subscriber! Looking forward to the case of pinot and getting to know Oregon

This team makes AWESOME wine and FB has become our favorite Oregon Pinot.
If these wines are even 75% the quality of true FB wines - we are in for the 2 cases.

Ok, done - got the TWO cases.
If this keeps going, I’ll have no $$$ left for tomorrow.

No brainer here…order in!!

1 Like

Appreciate the dive in!

1 Like

I appreciate you spending you $s with us! Mean a lot, for sure!

1 Like

I was already in for some of the standard FB wines, and couldn’t turn this down. In for a case!

Order in for 2 cases. This should be QPR of the year.

This, this is the spirit of a TRUE Berserker! Raise a glass, folks

Email sent! Looking forward to this new discovery.

Can’t ship to California? That’s a first.

1 Like

email sent!