Kelley Fox Wines - BD13palooza

Happy Berserker Day 13!! Thank you for checking in on our offers and I hope there are a bunch of things that call out to you. We are offering a special $13 flat rate ground shipping cost for a full case. Please be patient as I will be waiting for temps to be safe to ship ground across the country. If you are a Kelley Fox Wine Club member, remember to use your discount code. Below are the sets we assembled. Just click the link to get to our website and purchase the wines that you feel you need. If there are any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out directly.
Dustin Swenson
dustin@kelleyfoxwines.com

Click this link:
https://www.kelleyfoxwines.com/berserkers-2022

Dinner Party Set – $105 (from $123)
1 bottle - 2020 Willamette Blanc
1 bottle - 2019 Mirabai Pinot Noir
1 bottle - 2020 Vermouth

If you are looking for a glimpse of some of the great wines Kelley makes and are having a group over for dinner. Look no further than this fun little line up. Beginning, middle and end of dinner choices. The whole kit and caboodle.

SOLD OUT - Maresh Vineyard Tour - $192 (from $225)
1 bottle - 2019 Maresh Vineyard Pinot Noir
1 bottle - 2019 Maresh Vineyard, Star of Bethlehem Block, Pinot Noir
1 bottle - 2019 Maresh Vineyard, Royal Ann Block, Pinot Noir (preleased on BD13)

Let’s use our palates instead of our feet and spend some time exploring the famed Maresh Vineyard. Stop at each of these beautiful old vine blocks and see what they have to say. Starting at the bottom of the farm with the Maresh Vineyard designate, then trek up hill to our next stop, the Royal Ann Block. This offer is giving you Berserkers a chance to purchase this bottling before our Club and Email list (which some of you are on). Then we can continue up the hill behind Jim Sr’s house with the revered Star of Bethlehem Flower Block. This is a full look into our beloved vineyards we feel so fortunate to receive. Here is your chance to take the tour.

Willamette Blanc Six Pack - $100 (from $144)

Kelley’s answer to a very peculiar year. With smoke filling the Willamette valley from forest fires on both mountain ranges, she made the decision to make no red wine for the 2020 vintage. All pinot noir and chardonnay were pressed into juice only, fermented dry and blended. With six months of sur lie on the pinot along with some batonnage and neutral barrel resting for the chardonnay, the final wine is stunningly unique. Brioche and wild sea air fill the glass. Rich and clean. A wonderful pivot for an unfortunate vintage. It has the feeling and character of a still sparkling wine. We hope you enjoy this wild wine.

Vermouth 3-pack Stash - $160 (from $186)

When life gives you lemons…Here was a chance to try something new for a very unfortunate vintage. There were a few tanks started of pinot noir before the decision to take all off of skins for the 2020 vintage to combat possible smoke damage. Kelley and her really talented friend Stephanie Sprinkle went about building a stunning vermouth from 35 different botanicals that were sourced, foraged and found to build a truly pacific northwest sipping vermouth. The chinato or americano of our area. They really outdid themselves with this pivot for 2020. Serve chilled and find a fireplace with friends to sit and sip.

The Last Vintage of the Hyland Vineyard 3-pack - $150 (from $180)(same pricing as the last two Berserkers Days)

You know it and love it! The 2019 vintage is our last of the three-year run for the Coury Clone from the beloved Hyland Vineyard. The Berserkers were given the ability to get this iconic wine for the first two vintages of its release. Here is your chance to finish out the vertical, at the same price as the prior vintages. I feel the 2019 is the best she made from the site. Be a judge for yourself and take this 3-pack home, or six…

SOLD OUT - Maresh Library Vertical - $255 (very limited quantity)
1x 2015 Maresh Vineyard Pinot Noir
1x 2016 Maresh Vineyard Pinot Noir
1x 2017 Maresh Vineyard Pinot Noir

In typical Berserker Day fashion, Kelley pulled out an extremely special vertical from the library. The winner circle of this race: the Maresh Vineyard Pinot Noir from three iconic vintages. Jump fast as there were not a lot pulled.

Click this link:
https://www.kelleyfoxwines.com/berserkers-2022

Kelley’s Maresh Pinots speak for themselves. The Vermouth was a very pleasant surprise for me. Initially, I didn’t want to even try it, but Dustin and my wife insisted. We walked away with a few bottles. Fantastic stuff. Thanks for the push, Dustin!

1 Like

I think everyone here probably knows how I feel about Kelley Fox’s wines at this point but just in case, these are just drop dead gorgeous wines across the board and top to bottom. They offer a ton of enjoyment right off the truck but can also effortlessly age and continue to gain complexity while they do. They are ethereal, floral, and vibrant, bursting with energy you can feel as you drink them.

The Blanc and vermouth were a wonderful thing that came out of a very hard year and decision. The phoenix on the label couldn’t be more apt, as these are beautiful wines that literally arose from the flames of 2020.

Buy with confidence across the board on these offers. Kelley doesn’t make anything that isn’t 100% worth some of your BD budget. (Or any other budget)

3 Likes

What’s there to say? Kelley’s wines are simply pleasure in a glass. You will smile the entire time you are drinking them!

2 Likes

The best!

1 Like

Ordered a mixed case! First time trying Kelley Fox!

1 Like

My wife and I loved our visit with Dustin last month. The 2019 pinots we tried across the board were stellar, the 2019 Maresh (regular bottling) being my favorite.

Buy with confidence.

1 Like

can’t recommend KF wines enough and Dustin’s customer service is top-notch! If you get the chance to taste with him, jump on it–the best tasting experience my wife and I have ever had

2 Likes

I am a huge fan of Kelley’s work and wine. My personal favorites are her pinot noir wines with Maresh fruit, but it’s a special operation all around. (And as others have noted, visiting with Dustin is always fun.)

If you haven’t tried her wines yet, or even if you have, this is a great opportunity.

1 Like

+1 on the Vermouth. Drinks very much like a less-bitter, less-alcoholic amaro. In the best way possible.

3 Likes

Lee: good to know, thanks. Hope you are well

1 Like

In again

1 Like

Anyone want to share your impression of the Hyland PN? Thanks

1 Like

In for a mixed case - thank you!

1 Like

Whoa - the library vertical went fast.

Picked up some vermouth, blanc, and the Maresh tour. Thanks!

1 Like

A joy to smell, a joy to drink. I’ve bought all three vintages and agree that the 2019 is the best year (not that best matters in this case).

2 Likes

In for the 3 pack of the Hyland Vineyard!

1 Like

In for a mixed case, excited to try these!

1 Like

In for 3 pack of the Maresh Tour. Thanks!

1 Like

In for two 3 packs of Hyland to complete my vertical!

1 Like