Say When Wine — Central Coast, CA Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, & Petit Verdot 20-35% OFF

OFFER

Please use this Secret Link for BD13 only: www.saywhenwine.com/berserkersday2022
No code needed. You can mix and match bundles. Shipping included in orders over $99.
There’s even more information on each of the wines on the website if you’re curious!

Library 2-Pack (limited)
2016 RASI Pinot Noir, Pali Vineyard, Sta. Rita Hills
2016 When Pinot Noir, Sta Rita Hills
$55.25 (35% OFF)

Dinner Party 3-Pack
2019 Sona Vino Chardonnay, Shokrian Vineyard, Los Alamos
2018 When Pinot Noir from Spanish Springs Vineyard, San Luis Obispo County
2018 Petite Beast Petit Verdot from Russell Family Vineyard, Paso Robles
$93.75 (25% OFF)

Pinot Please Deal
2018 When Pinot Noir from Spanish Springs Vineyard, San Luis Obispo
$28 (20% OFF)

Please use this Secret Link for BD13 only: www.saywhenwine.com/berserkersday2022 to order
*You can mix and match bundles. Shipping included in orders over $99.

No shipping to the following states: LA, MS, UT, SD, HI, AK, or GA (unless shipping to a state ABC store)
Please contact me at rachel@saywhenwine.com if you have questions or any issues with your order.

A little bit of background on Say When…
For those who don’t know me, my name is Rachel. Some of you may know me as Chris Silkowski’s daughter, or Brian Loring’s Assistant Winemaker, or maybe we met at one of Frank Murray’s events. Needless to say, it’s likely that the path that led me to work in wine was greatly influenced by this forum. I started Say When in 2013, originally under the name RASI, while working as Brian Loring’s Assistant Winemaker from 2012-2016. My husband started helping out soon after given his experience in marketing, and together we are Say When.

We source our grapes from small vineyards in the Central Coast of California that are farming and picking by hand. While we only make around 600 cases in a given year, we usually work with about 7 different varieties, most of which go into single varietal wines to showcase the fruit. Every wine is made with a gentle hand; we utilize sulfur as a preserving agent but no other additions are made to the wines. All of our wines are aged in neutral French Oak for 6-10 months depending on the wine, with the exception of the Petit Verdot which we age for 22 months. As you can tell, we like to have fun with the labels, all of which we design ourselves, that are meant to showcase the personality of each wine. As small producers as many of us on here are, we are very grateful for this community and this chance to connect with you all directly.

1 Like

Gotta get me some of that ‘16 Rasi!!!

I’ve loved every wine I’ve tried of Rachel’s! A BD secret link makes me feel so cool.

Order in - Thanks for the great offer Rachel!!

These are really tasty wines - definitely worth a try [cheers.gif]

Awesome! The 2016 Rasi is one of my favs and I thought it was long gone. Order placed :slight_smile:

Thanks for your orders! I will be shipping these out on Thursday when I’m back at the winery.