Longplay Returns with $1 shipping and awesome deals for BD13!

Longplaynewlookburgundysmaller.png
Call or text if you have a question: 503-482-8483 or email: todd@longplaywine.com

View of the vineyard in autumn looking SE

Longplay Wine and Lia’s Vineyard are small and family-owned and operated. We farm organically and practice minimal intervention in the cellar. Thank you for your support. The photo below is from October 1st, the last day of harvest 2021.

In a valley full of over priced Pinot Noir, Longplay is keeping it real with reasonable prices and wines that over deliver. We had the opportunity to taste at Longplay’s new tasting room and winery in August (and I drive past it every time I go to my winery), and it is a very cool space to spend some time. The Lia’s and Jory Bench Pinot Noirs we tried were all red fruit driven, with a lighter touch and lengthy finishes. If you haven’t tried Longplay out, you definitely should!

1 Like

Mixed a 6 pack of 2 each. Can’t go wrong with these wines and prices.

Hey Todd, welcome back.

[cheers.gif]

1 Like

Yup, welcome back Todd, missed you guys last year.

I went in for a Whole Cluster Nerdical and a Chardonerdical.

Looking forward to them.

1 Like

Hi Todd, nice to see you back on BD Day! placed a mixed 6 bottle order.

1 Like

Thank You

1 Like

Todd - trying to put an order in and it’s telling me I can’t ship more than 5 750ml bottles due to state regulations(live in DC). Let me know if helpful to DM.

Hi Aleks … not sure what’s going on. Just did a test order to myself with DC address, no issue. We ship to DC regularly. [dontknow.gif]
Keep trying?

Hey, Aleks … give Sam a call 503-482-8483 and she can try to input the order for you from our screen.

In for 2 each of the Explicit Lyrics, 2015 Lias and 2016 Lias.

1 Like

In for a 4 pack of Hi-Tone and 2 Explicit.

If anyone likes Longplay and needs an amazing QPR, do not dismiss Todd’s 2013 offer. I have purchased 17 bottles of 2013 from Todd, I only have 3 bottles left. There wasn’t a bad one in the bunch and the price per bottle can’t be beat. If my cellar had not swelled by hundreds of bottles in 2021, I’d be in for another case of those.

1 Like

Thanks, Ian. Great to “see” you again! Yeah, with the 2013s that first bottle can be a hard sell, but the next 35 are pretty easy!

1 Like

Thanks for the order, Justin! So nice to see a few names new to Longplay this year.

Sorry, commenting late but these wines are all fantastic.
We’ve been enjoying Todd’s wines for many years now and it’s one of our “goto wines”.

Oh, forgot to mention, in for a case of the 2013.
Was a little hesitant due to the cork issues(hit those a few years back) but Todd is a stand up guy and took case of it.
We think the wines are delicious.

[snort.gif] [cheers.gif]

1 Like