** EXTENDED ** Coterie Winery | 20-30% off wines from acclaimed California vineyards, and complimentary shipping

** Offer extended through Jan 31, 2022 **

We’re honored to be a part of Berserker Day 13. Our first ever!

Since 2007, Coterie has produced wines from tiny parcels within acclaimed vineyards that express the distinction of their place. We make every wine berry to bottle by hand with exceptional care in the vineyard and non-interventional practices at the winery. The winery is nestled in a cozy neighborhood near downtown San Jose, where we transformed an old warehouse into a beautiful place for wine. It’s a location near our home and central to our vineyards. Read more…

Left to right: 1) One of our Outstanding in the Field dinners, 2) Owner, Winemaker Kyle in our Roussanne block, 3) springtime in our Carneros vineyard, 4) our warehouse winery.

Rather than offering specific packages or samplers, we are happy to offer 30% off 6+ bottles any combination, or 20% of 3+ bottles any combination. Both offers include complimentary shipping.

Order. Enter BD2022 for Discount Code…

For a nice introduction to Coterie, you might consider the following wines:

2019 Glenrose Vineyard Roussanne
Adelaida District Paso Robles
$35.00 retail
$28.00 as part of 3+ bottle combo
$24.50 as part of 6+ bottle combo

The great people at Tablas Creek turned us on to the lovely Roussanne growing at the nearby Glenrose Vineyard within the Adelaida District of Paso Robles. 100% whole-cluster pressed, barrel-fermented, 10 months French oak (older, neutral), ABV 13.5%, 130 cases made. Read more…

Read about the vineyard
Read the winemaker notes

2018 Hartmann Vineyard Pinot Noir
Santa Cruz Mountains
$45.00 retail
$36.00 as part of 3+ bottle combo
$31.50 as part of 6+ bottle combo

Hartmann Vineyard is our coolest site for Pinot Noir, high above the Monterey Bay at the far southern end of the Santa Cruz Mountains. Produced from Pommard 4 and 777 cuttings, 10 months French oak (36% new), ABV 14.5%, 202 cases made. Read more…

Read about the vineyard
Read the winemaker notes

2018 Tondre Grapefield Pinot Noir
Santa Lucia Highlands
$42.00 retail
$33.60 as part of 3+ bottle combo
$29.40 as part of 6+ bottle combo

Tondre Grapefield is situated just to the south of the famed Garys’ Vineyard, and has an impressive reputation of its own. Produced from Pommard 4, 667, and 943 cuttings, 12 months French oak (42% new), ABV 14.5%, 211 cases made. Read more…

Read about the vineyard
Read the winemaker notes

And for those into something different…

2019 Catie’s Corner Grenache Blanc
Russian River Valley
$32.00 retail
$25.60 as part of 3+ bottle combo
$22.40 as part of 6+ bottle combo

A very unique Grenache Blanc made with 24 hours of skin contact – a first for us and a fun detour into a slightly “orange wine”, exploring this historic approach with some contemporary interest. Stainless steel, ABV 13.0%, 80 cases made. Read more…

Read about the vineyard
Read the winemaker notes

Feel free to choose any of our other vineyard-designate Pinot Noirs, Syrahs, and Rhône-varietal white wines below, from acclaimed vineyards in the Russian River Valley, Santa Lucia Highlands, Santa Cruz Mountains, and beyond, to include in your 3+ or 6+ bottle combo too!

View all our 2018 Wines
View all our 2019 Wines
View our 2020 Rosé of Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley
and more…

We are able to ship to the following states:
AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY

Thank you very much, and wishing you a great Berserker Day!
Kyle, Shala, and The Coterie Team

I’m a fan and will be ordering more soon when the next club shipment comes along, but for those of you who haven’t yet tried Coterie, I highly recommend them. My first experience with the wines (and meeting Kyle) was at an Outstanding in the Field dinner last summer:

Thanks so much for the kind note, Dave! Hope to see you at another Outstanding in the Field dinner soon. Great memories from the last one!

I purchased a 3 pack of Coterie wines last November when they were a fellow NewbiePalooza offer with us and damn was I glad I checked these wines out. The Roussanne was beautifully balanced between richness + fun and purely elegant structure, while the Pinot (this was the Kirk Williams Ranch) blew my socks off with how layered and complex it was. I’m saving the Syrah for when I make a porchetta with some friends in the Spring.

I’m closet Burgundy nerd (lived in Dijon for a short spell) and I was thinking of how much fun it’d be to blow some winemakers’ minds over there for a blind tasting if I brought a few bottles of Pinot…

Definitely check these out!

Finishing up a bottle of 2018 Las Madras Syrah tonight! Great winery, lucky to taste their wines for NewbiePalooza and bought a couple of cases during that event. Buy with confidence!

Ryan, you are super kind to share the details around your experience with the wines from NewbiePalooza – thank you! That porchetta sounds perfect for the Las Madres Vineyard Syrah :wink: Love the packs you and Ancient Wine Guys have set up for BD 13. Will be in touch for a combo of them. Looking forward to enjoying such intriguing wines, and the write-ups!

Andrew, thank you so much again for your order during NewbiePalooza and for the kind follow-up. Loved hearing that you had the 2018 Las Madres Vineyard Syrah on the table tonight. Looking forward to another fantastic day for BD 13!

I love Kyle’s wines and excited to see him here with an offer for BD13. I’ve had the pleasure of tasting a full lineup of his wines at the winery and they were delicious! A steal at 30% off!!

Hi Rob, great to hear from you here! Very much appreciate you sharing your experience with the wines at the winery. Hope to see you again soon in person!

Order in for some mixed whites. Should be fun drinking based on the comments above. [thankyou.gif]

Thank you, David! Love the combo of white wines that you chose. Got your order – hope you will enjoy!

Can’t go wrong with the whites, they blew my socks off when I ordered them for NewbiePalooza. Had to go in for some more!