H•L•R Cellars - Sonoma Estate Grown Mtn. Cabernet and Merlot - 20% Off w/Shipping Included

We’re extremely excited to be participating in BerserkerDay 13! H•L•R Cellars is a small boutique winery located in Eastern Sonoma county, established in 2012 by Steve and Joan Heller. Our goal is to produce estate grown and bottled wines that are delightful expressions of the vineyard’s outstanding mountain location.

Visit us: https://hlrcellars.com/

For BD13, we’ve curated two 3 packs for your enjoyment at 20% off suggested retail price with shipping included on all orders 3-12 bottles. To order, visit https://hlrcellars.vinespring.site/#/purchase/tag/All. Filter by BERSERKER.

H•L•R is located in the Fountaingrove AVA, which is one of California’s newest AVAs (approved in 2015). The property sits about 1 mile to the West of Diamond Mountain. The 11.5 acre vineyard sits at 1300 feet of altitude, the terroir coupled with the cool Pacific evening breezes provides ideal growing conditions for Bordeaux varietals. The vineyard was planted in 1992 and Steve and Joan have greatly improved the farming practices since purchasing the property in 2010.

The owner, is also the vineyard manager and winemaker. Steve is a Cornell University PhD food scientist and former executive at General Mills. His coursework and business experience transitioned over well to this new endeavor.

Option 1 - H•L•R Berserker Cabernet Variety Pack - Suggested Retail Price $169 - BerserkerDay Price $135.20

One bottle each of our

• 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve

• 2018 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, and

• 2018 Hella•Licious Blend (Cabernet Driven)

This pack provides an introduction to the H•L•R’s Estate Cabernet Sauvignon focused wines. 2018 was a stellar growing year. The season started off early, benefited with warmer than average temperatures and a relatively early harvest.
The Wines
Our 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve is our “Grand Vin” composed of the best and most expressive barrels in the cellar. Deep, dense, and structured, this deserves a few years in your cellar.

Our 2018 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon shines with beautiful black cherry, red and black currants, and spice. The mouthfeel is full, but lifted. It was recently awarded a Double Gold in the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. We are proud that it was the only Double Gold awarded among 25 medal winners in its category.

Our 2018 Hella•Licious is a blend of 61% Cabernet Sauvignon, 36% Merlot, and 3% Petit Verdot, all estate grown and bottled. Big fruit aromatics, bright and lively on the palate. It was also awarded a Gold Medal in the Cabernet leading red blend category.

Enjoy 20% off the SRP with shipping included (when weather permits), on each 3-12 bottle order per address. Enter the discount code BERSERKER22.

To order, visit https://hlrcellars.vinespring.site/#/purchase/tag/All. Filter by Berserker.

Option 2 - H•L•R Berserker Merlot Variety Pack - Suggested Retail Price $117 - BerserkerDay Price $93.60

One bottle each of our

• 2018 Estate Merlot

• 2016 Estate Merlot, and

• 2015 Estate Merlot

The Wines
Enjoy three lovely vintages of our Estate Merlot. Lovely cherry notes, great structure, barrel spice and supple tannins. Our cooler high elevation site helps maintain great acidity and make it incredibly versatile on the dinner table. Personally, I enjoy our Merlot with porchetta or pork belly.

Enjoy 20% off the SRP with shipping included (when weather permits), on each 3-12 bottle order per address. Enter the discount code BERSERKER22.

To order, visit https://hlrcellars.vinespring.site/#/purchase/tag/All. Filter by Berserker.

Unlucky 13
To celebrate the 13th anniversary of BerserkerDay, we have decided that two “unlucky” Berserkers will receive a mystery bonus. It might be an upgraded bottle, a bonus bottle, or even a magnum! We’re not telling. :slight_smile: To be eligible, you must make a purchase and comment in this thread. Good luck!

Shipping
We are unable to ship to the following states AK, OK, MI, HI, AL, AR, MS, UT.

Thanks for your interest. For questions, please reach out to Steve, steve@hlrcellars.com.

I’m looking forward to trying these! Can’t wait to place an order tomorrow.

Very intriguing! This offer looks great!

Tried to enter the code but it says BERSERKER is expired.

[cheers.gif] Order placed. Can’t wait to try the Merlots!

Sorry about that DIANAD please try BERSERKER22

In for a 3 pack of option 1. I bought these for BD12 and served them this year at Christmas. They were a huge hit. Buy with confidence

In for the Cab/Hellalicious pack. These were a great find last year!

Paul Giamatti is not drinking merlot, but I sure am - in!

I ordered 1 of each package - you can ignore my email - the BERSERKER22 code worked!

This was the offer I was waiting for all year. I’m in for a case! Excited to try the merlot!

Glad you enjoyed!

in for a 3-pack of the cab, looks interesting - and certainly priced right!

I bought one of each 3 pack!

In for the merlot, excited to give these a try. Thanks for the offer!

H•L•R is new to me, looking forward to the merlot.

Keeps changing me for shipping…

Hi Raymond, When checking out, have you applying the BERSERKER22 code?

If you are still experiencing issues, please contact Steve@hlrcellars.com

ok steve, I told you I could do it right…that college degree paid off :slight_smile:

Order placed for the Cabernet Variety Pack.

Also, Raymond - It took me a couple of tries, but I did get BERSERKER22 to work. I think it worked after I entered all of my shipping information and before I entered my (different address) billing information.