Saunter Wines ~ CLOSED ~JOSH PEREZ IS OUR WINNER!! CONGRATULATIONS, JOSH!!!

We’re very excited to be participating in BerserkerDay 13! In celebration of the 13th BerserkerDay, we are raffling off A CASE (12 bottles!) of our 2013 vintage - 6 bottles of our 2013 Eagle Summit Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon and 6 bottles of our Red Head Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon - to one lucky person. 2013 was one of our most successful vintages ever with fewer than 5 cases TOTAL remaining in our library. To enter you must place an order AND comment below by the end of the day on 1/27. Winner will be picked on 2/1. Woot!
THIS YEAR’S OFFER.

50% off of 2017 Saunter Red Head Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (SOLD OUT)
and
2017 Saunter Eagle Summit Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
(SOLD OUT)

****ORDER HERE

Email questions to heather@saunterwines.com or text/call (707) 732-0500

Shipping to the following states: AK, AL, AZ, CA (7.75% tax), CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. Please email heather@saunterwines.com with shipping questions or to make alternate shipping arrangements.

We do not offer winery pickup at this time but are happy to deliver locally. Please email heather@saunterwines.com to arrange local delivery.

Tasting Notes

2017 Saunter Red Head Vineyard, Clone 685 Cabernet Sauvignon ~ BD13 Offering $55.00 (Originally $110.00)

The 2017 Saunter Red Head Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon shows excellent perfume, concentration, and depth with blackberry, currant, lavender, baking spices, licorice, roasted meats, and savory herbs. While still in a primary phase, there is no denying its potential. Give it a couple of years in the cellar and you will be generously rewarded over the following 15 years or more. HOLD (2023 – 2038+)

2017 Saunter Eagle Summit Vineyard, Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon ~ BD13 Offering $55.00 (Originally $110.00)

The 2017 Saunter Eagle Summit Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon entices on the nose with blackberry, vanilla extract, flowers, tar, and sage, with a hint of blood orange. The palate presents a tightly wound core of black fruit, crushed rock, and underbrush. Slow to uncoil and buttressed by sturdy tannin, over time chocolate ganache and cocoa powder are revealed offering a glimpse into the enjoyment to come. Give it a couple of years in the cellar to evolve (or an extended decant) and then enjoy over the next couple decades. HOLD (2023 – 2043)

2013 Saunter Eagle Summit Vineyard, Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon - Win Me!

The 2013 Saunter Eagle Summit Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon is a massive powerhouse of wild black fruit, pencil shavings, eucalyptus, leather, and pipe tobacco, that’s tightly packed and notably austere. A double decant further yields ripe black cherry, cedar chest, and gravelly earth, but the firm tannin will need a few more years in the bottle before it relents. Time will generously reward those with patience. Hold for another two to five years before drinking over the next 15 or 20 years. HOLD (2024 – 2040+)

2013 Saunter Red Head Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Clone 685 - Win me!

The 2013 Saunter Red Head Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon is hauntingly dark, strikingly powerful, and extraordinarily complex. Pure black fruits meld with fragrant licorice, fig paste, underbrush, leather, and tobacco with a sprinkle of baking spice. Brooding and savory on the palate, there’s an underpinning of chalky austerity that dissipates over time, revealing further complexity. Give it a couple more years in the cellar and you’ll be generously rewarded over the next couple decades. HOLD (2023 – 2041)

2 Likes

Hey Heather
My trigger finger is primed and pumped.
Looking forward to squeezing the trigger tomorrow.

[cheers.gif]

1 Like

Love it!!! Should be a fun day for all!!! [cheers.gif]

Good luck today Heather! This is an awesome offer. I definitely going to need to jump in and try to snag those 2013’s. That was the year I worked for Thomas. Haven’t ever tried them post-bottling.

2 Likes

Woohoo, in for 6 of each. Thanks!

1 Like

So cool!! Good luck to you too!

Awesome! In for 6, thank you!!

1 Like

placed an order

1 Like

In for a mixed case as well. Perhaps today is my lucky day. Thanks!

James

1 Like

Looks great- I placed an order…

1 Like

Order in! Loved these from last year.

1 Like

Order in

1 Like

Order placed. Had to order again… terrific wines. All the best to you!

1 Like

IN.

[cheers.gif]

1 Like

order in. thank you

1 Like

In for Eagle Summit. Can’t way to try it.

1 Like

Hi Heather,

It says my Visa was declined, lol. Can you reprocess? It’s been cleared and shows Approved on your site.

In for some 2017 Saunter Eagle Summit Vineyard

this is great wine at an amazing price

still hanging on to a few bottles of 2014 and 2015 - would love to add the 2013’s!!!

1 Like

Mixed case order in!

1 Like

Great wines at unbelievable pricing!!

1 Like