Suzor Wines | ''A young winery that works “Old World” magic with pure Willamette Valley fruit.''

Hello Berserkers!

We’re thrilled to be back for our second Berserker Day, with friends & family pricing plus flat-rate shipping! We know it’s not quite as great of a discount as last year but trust me, it’s the same my mom gets [swoon.gif]

We invite you to re-discover Suzor Wines and enjoy special Berserker-only offers! We are a small family winery producing distinctive wines from the Willamette Valley. Classic Oregon Pinot Noirs, Gamay and Chardonnay. This will be your chance to get first access to some of our most popular wines such as our Sunflower Chardonnay.

Oregon Pinot Noir at its precision-balanced, Burgundy-inspired best. A showpiece for a young winery that works “Old World” magic with pure Willamette Valley fruit.”- Ian Cauble, Master Sommelier.

OFFERS

1. INTRO TO SUZOR | 3 PACK

Enjoy 20% off. NOW SOLD OUT!

One of each included:

2020 Par Contre Gamay ($28)
2018 Tower Pinot Noir ($32) Berserker Pre-release
2020 Tales of the Sun Pinot Noir ($24) Berserker Pre-release

$67, value of $84.

Read more and order–> https://www.suzorwines.com/bd-13/intro

2. THE DARK HORSE | 6 PACK

Enjoy 20% off. LOW INVENTORY

Six included:

$115, value of $144.

Read more and order → https://www.suzorwines.com/bd-13/tales-of-the-sun

3. DIVE INTO PINOT | 6 PACK

Two of each included:

2016 library Tower Pinot Noir ($40)
2018 Tower Pinot Noir ($32) Berserker Pre-release

$153, value of $192.

Read more and order → https://www.suzorwines.com/bd-13/pinots

4. ALL OF SUZOR | 6 PACK

Included:

1x 2016 library Tower Pinot Noir ($40)
1x 2020 Par Contre Gamay ($28)
1x 2018 Tower Pinot Noir ($32) Berserker Pre-release
1x 2019 Sunflower Chardonnay ($30) Berserker Pre-release
2x 2020 Tales of the Sun Pinot Noir ($24) Berserker Pre-release

$142, value of $178.

Read more and order → https://www.suzorwines.com/bd-13/all-of-suzor

Discover all our special Berserker offers here: https://www.suzorwines.com/bd-13

SHIPPING

Enjoy discounted $25 FLAT-RATE SHIPPING at checkout for all Berserker offers.

Make sure to select BD13 shipping option at check out.
Weather holds apply for ALL ORDERS until the Spring.
We do not ship to KY and UT.
Winery pick up is available by appointment, starting in March.

ABOUT US

“The connection between Oregon and France has been well-documented since Willamette Valley’s emergence as a wine region, but for Greg McClellan and Mélissa Rondeau that relationship is far more personal. It was their shared passion for French heritage, food, and wine which led them to create Suzor Wines. Melissa hails from French-speaking Québec and built a career working in restaurants in London and Paris. Greg grew up in Northern California, but he spent his childhood visiting his mother’s family in the Loire Valley, where they would visit local vignerons. These youthful experiences inspired the couple to call their winery Suzor, the maiden name of Greg’s grandmother. As an adult, Greg threw himself headlong into wine production, working with some of the leading lights of Oregon wine (Ponzi Vineyards and Hamacher Cellars). Afterward, he traveled to Burgundy to study Viticulture and Enology in Beaune, further honing his craft. Upon his return, Greg sought to create his own wine and Suzor Wines was born with five barrels in the 2011 vintage. Though it has grown since then, Suzor is still very much a family operation and every element done by Greg and Melissa.” -SommSelect.

OUR WINES

We make less than 1200 cases of wine annually, mostly Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, plus a tiny amount of Gamay and Rosé. Stylistically, Burgundy is our model, fashioning classic wines that can age beautifully and show the elegance of the vineyards. Inspired by the old world, we believe in extended élevage, with Pinots seeing up to eighteen months in barrel and a year in bottle prior to release. We practice hands-off winemaking, rely on native yeast fermentations and tremendous patience.

TOWER PINOT NOIR

“Crafted by a young couple devoted to keeping things small and doing things right, Suzor’s “The Tower” is Oregon Pinot Noir at its precision-balanced, Burgundy-inspired best. This stunning Pinot Noir is a showpiece for a young winery that works “Old World” magic with pure Willamette Valley fruit. After a few years in bottle, it has evolved into a silky and elegant wine that re-defines what’s possible at this price point.” - Ian Cauble, Master Sommelier

2016 TOWER PINOT NOIR

‘‘Brilliant crimson. Aromas of cherry cola, black raspberry and pungent flowers, plus savory herb and mocha nuances in the background. Appealingly sweet and broad on the palate, offering juicy dark berry, rose pastille and cherry cola flavors. Nicely concentrated but energetic as well, with a long supple finish shaped by plush, even tannins.’’ - 92 POINTS from Josh raynolds, Vinous

PAR CONTRE GAMAY

Our Gamay has been described by the Wine Advocate as “reminiscent of a young cru Beaujolais”. This wine sells out fast, don’t expect it to last long.

SUNFLOWER CHARDONNAY

Wine Enthusiast and Slow Wine Guide Editors picks.

TALES OF THE SUN PINOT NOIR

Our 2020 Pinot Noir, telling the tale of the vintage. A wine of time and place.

Discover more here: Story — Suzor Wines

Message, email or call us for any special requests or questions!
greg@suzorwines.com | 503-593-4999

I’m excited to see Suzor back with an offer! We got a mixed case last year, and have enjoyed every single bottle we have opened, and we will certainly be adding Suzor to our list of wineries to purchase from year after year.

1 Like

One of my favorite finds from last year’s B-Day. Pinots are just superb. Happy to see them back. Easy purchase.

1 Like

Thank you Nate! Last year was a frenzy for us first timers. So happy to see everyone again, eager drinkers of beautiful wines! Only a tiny amount of Chardonnay available this year, so act quickly.

2 Likes

Y’all should do a chard 3 pack and gamay 3 pack individually. All the wines were great last year but the gamay was amazing

We really enjoyed the 2018 Sunflower Chard from BD last year (one bottle left), as well as the 2020 Rose that we picked up from Greg later in the year.

1 Like

Thank you! We are actively growing both Chard and Gamay Programs. Actually, we have a new Chardonnay coming soon! Single Vineyard from our family vineyard, Chablis adjacent I will say without trying to sound cocky.

I wish we could offer more Chard and Gamay. Total production of those wines are so small, 100 cases and 140 cases. Not much to go around.

Our rosé is an oddball (in the best way possible). We release it late for a rosé, usually late Summer when all the other rosés are gone. Its never been classically Oregon. It is the odd kid, doing its own thing, disobedient, but we love it more because of these traits. And yes, talking about the wine (and our kid).

Had to try a few new producers and I really like what Suzor is doing. In!

1 Like

Diving into some Pinot and trying something new. Thanks for the offer!

Thanks Rich. For the support, but also for helping us design our offer and providing feedback! Sometimes BD is an exercise in English Lessons, and I am out of shape.

Thanks for the support Jason. Really excited to get these Pinots out to Berserker Crew. Still need to label the 2020, hence shipping in mid March. But the secret weapon here is the 2020 Tales of the Sun. I guess you would call it our first declassified wine. But it is basically our 2020 Tower on an early release schedule.
Happy BDay!

Really enjoyed last year’s offer. Excited Suzor is back.

1 Like

I just got some of these! I was told by a reliable source they’re very good!

1 Like

Mike, welcome back to exploring Suzor! And thank you for picking up two of our offers!

Missed out last year due to budgetary reasons. Jumped in for my first order of BD13. Excited to check out the wines.

Excited to try the All of Suzor pack! Order in!

In for the All pack to try the reds and the new vintage of Sunflower.

1 Like

Thank you Ann! At this point there won’t be any for tomorrow’s crowd. Early bird gets the great finds!

Looking forward to another six from Suzor this year. Very nice wines.