LIQUID FARM - OUR BIGGEST DISCOUNTS EVER!!

Thank you all again for an amazing WBD12!! We are back for WBD13 and have our biggest discounts ever!!

Without further adieu, this years offerings… CLICK THIS LINK TO SEE OUR PAGE —> Liquid Farm - 404 Error

The Basics 2-pack - $80 (shipping included)
1 bottle of 2019 White Hill Chardonnay, 1 bottle of 2020 ‘SBC’ Pinot Noir

Yes-Way Chardonnay 3-pack - $135 (shipping included)
1 bottle of 2019 White Hill Chardonnay, 1 bottle of 2018 Golden Slope Chardonnay, 1 bottle of 2018 FOUR Chardonnay

Pinot Envy 4-pack - $200 (shipping included)
1 bottle of 2020 ‘SBC’ Pinot Noir, 1 bottle of 2019 Radian Pinot Noir, 1 bottle of 2019 Sanford & Benedict Pinot Noir, 1 bottle of 2019 Spear Pinot Noir

Just the Hills 6-pack - $295 (shipping included)
1 bottle of 2019 White Hill Chardonnay, 1 bottle of 2018 Golden Slope Chardonnay, 1 bottle of 2018 FOUR Chardonnay, 1 bottle of 2019 Radian Pinot Noir, 1 bottle of 2019 Sanford & Benedict Pinot Noir, 1 bottle of 2019 Spear Pinot Noir

2015 White Hill Chardonnay MAGNUM - $100 (shipping included)

2021 Rosé of Mourvédre CASE Pre-sale - 12 bottles for $250 (shipping included)
Last year we were sold out before summer. Don’t miss out on this first opportunity to purchase the 2021.

Head on over to our website for more information and to purchase these packs!! —> Liquid Farm - 404 Error

CHEERS FROM ALL OF US AT TEAM LF!! THANKS!!

Always a great offer. These are such consistently outstanding wines.

1 Like

Weren’t you guys coming out with a Champagne as well? I recall reading about that.

1 Like

In for a case of Rose! Thanks for the offer!!

2 Likes

Do you Ship to NH ?

1 Like

In for two of the Yes-Way.

1 Like

In for an order of Just the Hills. Looking forward to trying these for the first time!

1 Like

In for just the hills!

1 Like

I’ve got pinot envy!

1 Like

2 Yes-Way packs for me

1 Like

Order in for 2 Yes-Ways and a case or Rose - Thanks Jeff and Team LF!!

1 Like

In for the hills pack…we loved these wines on our Santa Barbara/Los Olivos trip last year.

1 Like

In for a Pinot Envy 4-pack

1 Like

In for some Chardonnay. Look forward to trying your wines and hopefully visiting this year.

1 Like

Always excited for some more Liquid Crack in spite of joining the wine club years ago!

1 Like

In for Hills 6-pack

1 Like

Order in… 2x Yes Way…
Yay!

1 Like

In for a case of rose. I may come back later for the pack of chard.

1 Like

In for the Pinot Envy 4-pack. Love your wines.

1 Like

Case of Rosé! What what!

1 Like