** EXTENDED through 1/28 ** Sojourn Cellars - 96 Point Wine, Bonus Bottle, and Shipping Included

96 Point Wine for Berserker Day!

We are thrilled to offer an allocation of our 2022 Spring Release Wines including our 95 point rated Gap’s Crown Vineyard Pinot Noir plus our 96 point rated Cabernet Sauvignon from the exceptional Oakville Ranch Vineyard.

Offer #1:
Receive a Bonus Bottle of our 94 point rated 2019 Durell Vineyard Chardonnay ($54 value) at no charge on orders of 6 bottles or more. Shipping also included at no additional charge. Our supply is limited to 72 bonus bottles offered on a first come, first served basis.

Offer #2:
Receive an additional 10% savings on orders of 12 bottles or more, plus the bonus bottle and shipping included from Offer #1.

New Sojourn customers may register to receive this Berserker Day offer by using the link below. Existing Sojourn Mailing List members may also use the offer code wineberserkers to sign-in to their Sojourn account and receive the offer. Call 707-933-9753 or email concierge@sojourncellars.com for personalized service or technical issues.

Link to offer: Sojourn Cellars

One order per customer.

In honor of WineBerserkers 13th anniversary, one “unlucky” Berserker who makes a purchase AND comments on this thread will receive an extra bonus Magnum of our 2019 Wohler Vineyard Pinot Noir!

We appreciate your support of our artisan winery. Thank you.

-Randy Bennett - General Manager & Winemaker
-Erich Bradley - Founder & Director of Winemaking

2 Likes

Annual post for me: In for a six pack!

One down, many to go

I’ve received questions on the 2019 Durell Chardonnay bonus bottle. Below are tasting notes from the late Kim Marcus of Wine Spectator that I hope will help. Durell is a historic vineyard located in the hills just south of Sonoma and the wine is made from two blocks of Old Wente Clone.

“Crisp and focused, with plenty of lemongrass and savory accents to the green apple and preserved citrus flavors, followed by snap pea notes on the crunchy, well-spiced finish. Drink now through 2025. 450 cases made.” — KM

Been ordering from Sojourn since almost Day-1. An easy order.

My go-to’s are:

Gap’s Crowne Pinot
Sangiacomo Pinot
Home Ranch Cab (love this stuff)

1 Like

An easy purchase! My go-to’s are Sangiacomo, Gap’s Crown and Wallala. A really great wine which I have been buying for about 15 years!

Totally agree on the Home Ranch Cab. Fantastic “steak wine” for a fraction of what that typically costs.

While you cannot go wrong, I will confess to missing the Rodgers Creek Pinot this year, my favorite in their lineup. Hopefully its absence is just a 2020/smoke thing.

1 Like

newhere First time buyer! Can’t wait to try your wines! Thanks for the Chardonnay!

Sojourn Pinot and Chard are some of my favorite and they have just about the best customer service I’ve experienced. The Gap’s Crown and Sangiacomo are consistent 93-95 pointers for me. In for a 6-pack!

Can’t wait (oh actually I can wait for delivery because I age them), Great visit at their tasting room in Sonoma this year.

These are hands down some of my favorite wines. Their Chardonnays are my house wines in the summer. Can’t recommend them enough. The tasting room is great as well if you’re in Sonoma.

Ha! Same . . . I’ve got some bottles going back several years. Really hitting their stride, not that PnP doesn’t work too.

In for 6 (+ bonus).

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I need to step away from the office for the rest of the day so please PM me or email us or call if you need any help getting your BerserkerDay order in properly.

Also, reminder for the 13th anniversary “unlucky” Berserker bonus magnum – to qualify you need to make a purchase today AND comment on this thread for a chance to wine an extra bonus Magnum of our 2019 Wohler Vineyard Pinot Noir!

An annual order for me. Looking forward to trying the wines!

I commented yesterday but am reupping for eligibility purposes! (And because I’m still psyched about the 6 pack heading my way.)

Randall, was Rodgers Creek a 2020 smoke casualty? Or are you guys no longer making wines from that site?

My name is August West, and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine. [cheers.gif]

Jeremy, yes Rodgers Creek was a 2020 casualty. There were several vineyards we did not pick in 2020 due to the wild fires. Our Rodgers Creek Pinot Noir will be coming back in 2021. : )

Phew! I love that bottling.

Order placed. Love Sojourn!

We have 7 more bonus bottles available and are extending the Wineberserkers deal through the end of today, 1/28/22. Thank you for the support and we look forward to hosting you in Sonoma some time soon.