BLACK POWDER - Oakville Cabernet - OFFER EXTENDED

Hello and Happy Berserker Day 13!My name is Bobby Moy and I am the owner and winemaker for Black Powder. We are a small winery located in the Napa Valley that shares space with our other labels CHIRON and Brevity (both labels are represented here today…( CHIRON OFFER ) and ( Brevity Offer )). Our mission is to create opulent, decadent, and explosive red wines from the best vineyard sites Napa has to offer. having completely sold out of our first vintage, we are offering a one-time special for BD13 to jumpstart the 2019 vintage. While the wine may be elusive to obtain, we are pleased to be able to offer selections from our current release today for Berserker.

I am a Napa native and have worked up and down the West Coast making wine with Joel Aiken, Frederic Delivert, Thomas Rivers Brown, and Corey Beck. From these experiences, I have been fortunate to build relationships with some of the best vineyard owners in Napa Valley. Black Powder is a testament to these efforts. Where Chiron is focused on Mayacamas mountain fruit, Black Powder is everything that doesn’t fall under that pervue and allows me more freedom of site selection.

UP TO 55% OFF - When you consider ALL OFFERS INCLUDE SHIPPING (CONUS) Cellar Tracker Reviews

Black Powder - Three Pack Regularly $225 + shipping of $35…offered today at $150 with shipping included! SOLD OUT ON PREVIEW DAY
1 x 2018 Diamond Mountain Merlot (regularly $75 SRP) 50 cases made
1 x 2018 Napa Valley Cabernet (regularly $55 SRP) 150 cases made
1 x 2019 Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon (regularly $95) 98 cases made

“Oakville” - Three Pack - Regularly $385 + shipping ($35)…offered at $199 with shipping included!
3 x 2019 "Oakville"Cabernet Sauvignon ($95 SRP) Just released, no peer reviewed tasting notes yet

Click Here to Order $199, only 10 left! “Napa Valley” - Three Pack - Regularly $165 + shipping ($35)…offered at $99 Today Only!
3 x 2019 “Napa Valley” Cabernet Sauvignon ($55 SRP) Just released, no peer reviewed tasting notes yet

Click Here to Order $99 Today OnlyWe have a lot of trouble shipping to the following states: AL, AR, DE, KY, MS, OK, RI, UT … if you live in one of these states and want our wine please DM me

Orders will be processed within the next week and shipped by our fulfillment center when we deem the weather appropriate. You will be notified upon shipment. PLEASE use a BUSINESS address if at all possible.

I can’t thank Todd and the rest of the Cru enough for creating a rich community of wine lovers that has thrived for the last 13 years!
Holler at me if you have any issues with ordering or just want to talk about mezcal: bobby@chiron.wine c:805.215.8283

Thank you for the first order Calvin!

Thank you for the orders Eric, Robert, Tom and Mark!

2 Likes

This is what B-Day is about…finding exciting new producers. Order in for two 3-packs.

Exactly! Thank you for the order Nate!

1 Like

In for a Black Powder 3-pack. Excited to try your wines!

Thank you Adam! They way over-deliver for the price point. Great buy!

Do you do tastings as well? I’m local in Marin County and would love to try your other labels as well.

Absolutely! I’m by appointment only. The winery is in Napa and our tasting room is as beautiful as the wines themselves.

1 Like

Thanks for such great prices. $33/Napa Cab/Wow!

Will be in Napa late March. I will try to set up a tasting.

Ray knows what’s up! YES $33/btl NAPA CAB!

Come taste with me

Im very excited to try these! Thanks!

1 Like

In for the 3 pack!

As you should be Ryan! Thank you for the order and happy Berserking!

In for a 3-pack.

Bobby, can you give us some additonal info on the 2019 Napa Cab? Style, ABV%, etc…Thanks!

For sure! So this is a blend of three valley floor vineyards (Oak Knoll, St, Helena and Coombsville). I like my cabs to taste like Cabernet. So, I am not making Caymus. I’m not afraid of some greenness to balance to luscious fruit that the Napa Valley has to offer. This wine is fruit-forward, but spicey. Approachable in it’s youth, but with the tannins that are built to age. It will usually hit 14.2-14.8 ABV (without watering-back). I always believe wine is food, and thus should pair with my dinner. Black Powder is an homage to how wine was made before the modern era. The original caves in Napa were blasted with black powder. Those miners were drinking primitivo, not Schrader. This is a wine for the everyday man that knows what good cabernet should be.

1 Like

Thank you Fred! Please be sure to check out CHIRON and Brevity as well! We have some crazy deals on those pages.

Great, thanks for the info!

In for the Oakville 3 pack

Any hints on the source??