SOMM TV - The Netflix of Wine & Food - New Offer Only 3 Days Left!

SOMM TV - The best food and wine stories, all in one place.

Like Netflix, SOMM TV is a video streaming service available worldwide on all major devices, focusing on the worlds of wine, food, travel, and hospitality.

With access to many of the best wineries and restaurants of the world, SOMM TV is bound to be your new favorite habit.

Even with BerserkerDay over, we’re still offering one of our best deals ever on an annual subscription - only $29.99 instead of $49.99! Click the offer link below to claim this exclusive offer before it’s over!

:point_down: Click to claim the offer:point_down:
BerserkerDay — SOMM TV**Here’s some of what you can expect!**

:point_down: Get the $29.99 offer before it’s gone:point_down:

2 Likes

I was trying SO hard to watch one of the films on here, and didn’t have time!!!

What were the two you guys recommended again?

Verticals: Rothschild and SPARKLERS - Great places to get started!

Wasn’t there one with one of the actors from Community also?

Subscriber and apparently, along with Jason’s mom, one of the priveleged few podcast listeners. The Drink a Bottle with Joal McHale is awesome. Most of the drink a bottle, blind tasting sessions, and verticals are great content. At $20 this is a great deal.

Dumb NOT to get this. Earmarked!

The Drink A Bottle episode with Kyle and Joel is so much fun! We have more great stuff coming with them soon!

1 Like

If I’m already a subscriber, is it possible to use this to renew my subscription (ie extend the expiration by one year)?

Send us a message at hello@sommtv.com :wine_glass:

1 Like

If you’re picking up your SommTv subscription you should also check out the episode of Behind the Glass featuring yours truly! Find out a bit more about LA wine before the big day tomorrow!!!

Does this service have Allemand’s documentary “Before it Begins”?

Without a doubt one of the best and most popular Behind The Glass episodes on the platform!!!

1 Like

Not a piece of content we have yet! But we’ll definitely look into it!

1 Like

Highly recommend. Been a subscriber for a couple of years and love it!

One request…I really want an MP3 of the opening theme music from Somm2. Any chance?

Can’t recommend this highly enough. I just joined last week after months of listening to Jason’s podcast while working in the vineyard. This is a steal for beautiful and compelling content.

I’m a huge fan. At the regular price of $49, this is a bargain for the available content!

Great deal. This is already working now fyi everyone. Thanks and looking forward to it. Actually been meaning to subscribe for a while

No brainer - if you haven’t already subscribed you definitely should.

At that price, definitely giving it a try!

Great deal. Excited to watch some of this content!