Bohème *Closed - Thank You* Pinot Noir & Chardonnay, Occidental, Sonoma Coast

Sincere thanks, Todd, Brig & team for the fantastic BerserkerDay! We hope and look forward to seeing everyone again next year.

Sincerely,

Kurt and the Bohème family

Please reach out if you have questions, esp. related to our growing or wine-making process. You may post below, PM Kurt, email info@bohemewines.com, or call (707) 887-2287 to speak in person.

Having trouble finding where to enter the codes. Definitely in for a mixed case of all of the 2018’s if I can figure it out. Kurt makes some delicious Sonoma Coast pinots and chards.

Bryan,
Thanks for the alert.
As luck would have it our revamped website went online just 2 days ago. Color me surprised there’s a glitch.
I’ll get with our designer to confirm it can receive the codes - stay tuned!
Kurt

1 Like

Promo codes are functional:

On a mobile device, touch ‘Show Order Summary’ and box will appear to enter the code(s).

On desktop, the code box will appear at the right of the screen.

Thank you!

Kurt

1 Like

In for a 6 pack. Looking forward to trying out the 2018PN sampler. Been following you guys since last year.

In for a mixed case. These wines are amazing! One of my favorites from Berserker Day last year!

Worked for me, order in! Thanks Kurt! It was a pleasure meeting you in person last year.

In for a mixed 6 of 2018 Pinots. Thanks!

Thanks, Luke!
Appreciate your support.
Will follow up with shipping details shortly. :+1:t3:
Kurt

1 Like

Many tks for continued support, Derek! :raised_hands:
Will be in touch with you soon.
Kurt

A pleasure meeting you as well, Bryan!!
Please come visit again. :cowboy_hat_face:
Will be in touch soon re. shipping details.
Sincerely,
Kurt

Many thanks, John!
Excited to get the 6 Pinot selections to you. :blush:
Good Berserkerday to you,
Kurt

1 Like

Buy without fear!!!

Howdy Kurt, go get them.

Vroom vroom, Brig!
Grab another gear… :laughing:

Placed my order for a mixed 6 pack.
Bought Boheme last year for BD 12 and was impressed by the Pinots. I could go on and provide a Boheme rhapsody but tl/dr: Nicely balanced wines, bright, crisp acidity and wonderful bouquets. Red fruited with good spice backbone.

Will now try some Chardonnay along with a restock of the Occidental and Taylor Ridge pinot.

Kurt: Please hold my order until shipping weather is better. Way too cold in my snow-covered state.

Have read good things and am very much looking forward to trying these out. In for a sampler of the 2018 Pinots. Thanks!

Thanks for your kind words and thoughtful notes, Thomas!
We look forward to being in touch with you re. delivery. Indeed, VT is chilly right now!
Sincerely,
Kurt

Very kind, Ed. Delighted to have you try my wines!
Will be in touch soon about your shipment. :+1:t3:
Kind regards,
Kurt

They certainly are delicious!

F

Kind of you, Fred! :cowboy_hat_face: