Extended - Petrus Gone - Wine Back Up From 88 Point Winemaker

Hey ho, Berserkers! You lot have been with us (the lovers and the haters) for over a decade now, and, besides the masochistitic joy we get reading your sassy comments during Marathon Hour of Powers, we LOVE YA big time and Todd French for what he has brought to our online wine world. We lurk on y’all every day and it’s hard to imagine the life of a wine-slinger without it.

It occurred to us recently over a glass of rich, delicious, sumptuous 2012 Luna Pinot Grigio that we’ve never done a Berserker Blowout “sale” or anything, really, so, after pouring a huge glass of 2002 Moon Mountain Merlot and mulling it over further, we decided a rockin’ mini-marathon of Luna was in order (JUST KIDDING, jeez!!!) – what do you think?!

This will be a “Berserker only” blowout of 6 wines, one every half hour (unless we sell out quicker, which, as you know, happens a lot). The wines (and extra-wicked Berserker pricing) we have lined up are SWEET. For example…there’s a towering Celia Welch wine, a 98 pt. Port, zero dosage vintage bubbly…you get the idea. It’s gonna be pretty lit. IN FACT, any Berserkers who are in the area of the Napa airport, where we live, COME ON BY! We’ll have open bottles of all the wines, so stumble on in and say hi if you like!

Yount Ridge Back Up - For those who had C.C. problems.
Surprise!

7 Likes

I have thoroughly enjoyed the 2009 and 2007 versions of this wine I got from you guys but it doesn’t appear that the link is working Cory. It goes to a $14 supertuscan.

Shameless referral code plug to anyone who needs a new account:
https://www.lastbottlewines.com/invite/db2ba5d44863472ef0fd.html

1 Like

yes, I get the $14 tuscan as well…

1 Like

Same

Link isn’t working

Same

Ditto

yep, still for me too…

I sent an email to Cory - funny, as I was JUST talking to him today how he ‘knows how to internet’ - guess not!

1 Like

I’m guessing the 06 Yount Ridge sold out already?

Ouch! Cory get on it bro! This should be killing it man

its up now. do we know if shipping is combined with all offers?

i’ve had this. it’s a nicely aged blend. would repurchase - time to dust off that page refresh plug-in

hey lb - surprise us with some baller 2014 napa/sonoma cabs!

[appears to be up now]

At first I got the Tuscan as well, but it’s working for me after I signed in manually instead of automatically, and the YR is listed at $45

This is hilariously perfect on all fronts and one of the reasons I love last bottle. I was done buying but now just might pick some up for sport.

1 Like

Irony is dead. Long live irony.

The offer is up and states free shipping on 3+, but during checkout the free shipping kicked in at 6 bottles. $10 shipping for the three I ordered, which is still quite reasonable.

Link is working now…

I love the reference to both “sassy comments” and Luna.

1 Like

I’m having trouble checking out. It keeps failing to save my credit card.