'07 Scarecrow

The offer did go out as a ‘private client’ offer…smart aleck

it was selling on their website at 599 and is still displayed on there but as sold out. everyone had a shot at it

Well, apparently their ‘private clients’ didn’t buy enough, so they put it on the site.

I’m trying at what point they offered it at a lower price or had the need to not tell the truth about selling out.

these things were selling like hot cakes on winebid the first two weeks, 650plus easily before the wine bid fee

Originally they had a few bottles at $799 per, then all the sudden they had 20+ bottles for $599, now they have none. That is all I know.

Supposedly WineCommune, Vinfolio, and WineBid markets for '07 Scarecrow are driven mostly by the Chinese market.

There are offers for $450 now on Vinfolio.

I got my three bottles the other week. I don’t know what will be tougher - holding off on popping one of these for 3 or 5 years or refraining from selling them at some point. Who am I kidding - the only hope I have of drinking a $1000 bottle of wine is to hold these and hope they get real scarce real fast.

I had both the 07 and 06 Saturday night (well, Sunday morning), but it was at 3AM and after a TON of wine… I can hardly remember… what a shame. headbang

i do recal preferring the 07 though

I am on the private client list.

Some good deals indeed.

My 3 cases arrived from the winery today. [smileyvault-ban.gif]