10-year Participants! Our BerserkerDay MVPs

same!

Always a fun day!!

1 Like

Wednesday??

Welcome to the board Zachary Mancini. [cheers.gif]

Incredible community here! Upgraded to monopole cru not for the offers but rather the value I receive here far exceeds the price. Thank you very much all! I will make sure to add a new MVP or two to my purchases this year. Like Ken I’m batting only .500

Yep. In just 3 years.

Guess the man is too busy to answer your inquiry.

[cheers.gif]

Mr. Gautier shared a link which explained it. Happy BerserkerDay!

I had no idea there was a Monopole Cru until now…

Proud to be on that list. I only missed 2010 because my first legal vintage wasn’t even bottled!

A big shout out to Mr. Squires!

Had only done 4 of these, but added two more this morning. Still tomorrow to go. Thanks to all who participate!

I have ordered from eight of y’all.

Congrats, and thank you for you participation. My family has enjoyed your wines tremendously!

It has been a pleasure to be part of the community for the past 10 years. When I host tastings (if that ever happens again), I almost always mention Berserkers. I tell the guests that it is where the real nut jobs go to argue about Cellartracker reviews. Clearly an over simplification, but it get the idea across about how “into” wine everyone here is.

Cheers to the next 10 years!

That makes you an MVP MVP I guess???

Thanks all - wonderful and humbling first day . . .

Cheers

We look forward to participating every year - this is the Super Bowl for small wineries! Thanks to Todd and the team for hosting each year - it’s a lot of work but an awful lot of fun. Great start today with the pre-day and looking forward to tomorrow’s frenzy!

Karen and John

I am right there with you!

Bravo!!!

Berserker day is coming up, my question: what’s up with the producers that just show up for the money, but don’t participate year round? Are they just slow typers?

1 Like