2010 Williams Selyem Pinot Noir Eastside Road Neighbors, RRV

Trevor, I appreciate the inside information you share and yield to your assessment of Bob`s work ethics and expertise.

As I`ve stated before, I continued to buy large allotments after the sale and still do and have been relatively pleased with the outcomes. I only know Burt has talked with Jeff a few times and been very impressed with some of his insights re the W-S wines.

I respect Burt so much, that I take any and all he says as the gospel. He truly comes from a place of love, passion and integrity as well as knowingness which I believe is called wisdom when it becomes ingrained.

I too am a big fan of Allen and still have about 10 bottlings from 97 and earlier. Im taking one to Burt`s on the 4th.
Thanks for your input here.

No doubt, and you should have that much faith in Burt! I wish I had the opportunities to meet with him as much as you, he has such a great feel for winemaking and vineyards. One of the greatest moments I’ve had is the experience of speaking with him for a few brief moments as he was waiting to meet with Bob (about the 2005 Morning Dew from Brogan), and he was just great. He didn’t want to stay long, but he shared some great stories. We’ll have to drink some favorites together sometime Blake! Enjoy the 4th, and my best to Burt!

I`m with you on all points.

Drank my last of these this evening and it was last from the era. Really, a beautiful throwback to the wines that first got me interested inlearning more about what I was drinking.

Love these wines. The 2010s are full of life.