2015 Kosta Browne out

I dropped off the list years ago…

I got offered in the 2007 Vintage and let someone buy my allocation…I think one of them made a big splash in WS or something.

I received the same allocation as you and only purchased one each of the PN’s. I think the cult of KB is not quite what it use to be.

Secondary market game is still pretty strong though. I have seen a few price reductions but nothing signaling a deal lol

Did anyone get any of their wish list wines? I never did hear one way or the other from the winery until I inquired after receiving the shipping prep message. I couldn’t even get one more bottle of SLH - I guess it is all going into the SVD’s? May be about time to send my pinot money elsewhere.

I got one of the magnums, which were all wishlisted. I’ve been a long time buyer.

We went last Friday to a winemaker dinner at Farmhouse Inn hosted by Dan Kosta, a lovely evening indeed. Tons, I mean tons, of wines provided. You could have had 3 glasses of each wine if you wanted. They poured 2016 116 Chardonnay, 2009 Amber Ridge PN, 2010 Kantzler PN, 2012 Garys’ PN, and 2013 Keefer PN - this is now estate fruit for KB.

Food was terrific there and service a ten. I thought the 116 Chardonnay an achievement in a light style, they use 80-85% stainless but let it all go thru malo. Just a delicious wine to get started. 12 Garys’ stole the PN show but the 13 Keefer, with more time, may end up the best wine.

My first vintage was 2005. Bought every year since until now.(I was allocated 20 bottles this year) Just too expensive and none of my friends would take it either.

I bought 10 SVDs last year and will probably continue to purchase those.