2015 MACDONALD Tuesday, September 18th Release

Communists.

That makes sense…thanks.

That may very well be the fastest order I’ve ever submitted. I know the allocation is good for one week, but I’m taking no chances.

Order in. Always look forward to these!

Really?! mine cost exactly $1 more than last year [swoon.gif]

email ended up in “other” box, order placed

Allocated 3 bottles. No wishes. Took them all and I’m very happy about it.

What is the going rate per bottle? I am on the waiting list :frowning:

They are $165 per this year.

Prices went up by $1.20 apparently for shipping…

that’s really pushing my limit… might have to skip the offer this year… :wink:

Thank you. Thank you. [cheers.gif]

I signed up July of 2015 for those waiting still whats your wait time right now? trying to see if maybe next year is my time or 10 years from now :slight_smile:

Perfect, just forward me that allocation letter. Lol.
[thumbs-up.gif]

Joe

Nobody is dropping off the list, ten years might be optomistic unless production increases

Shipping on October 30, which means we will target the second week of November for our MacDonald Retrospective in NYC opening all vintages.

Which I believe is their plan. But 2015 was super limited due to that particular year. There “should” be more that 345 cases of the 2016 just due to grape production per available acreage. Someone could reach out to them and verify that.

Is there an option for “drop ship my flipped allocation”?

Oooohhhh. You opening the ‘09?

I asked about production levels and potential shortages in the 2015 vintage in particular when I visited last year. Alex explained they acquire the grapes for the MacDonald wine by the ton, and thus weren’t shorted in 2015. Given that, I wouldn’t expect to see a production increase unless they start taking a larger share of the vineyard’s production.

That said, Alan could get run over by a truck next week, freeing up his allocation for next year. I wouldn’t expect too many to drop off the list, but stuff happens.

It would need to be a big truck