2015 Myriad Crane/Elysian

Placed my order a little late since I’m busy at this conference. In for 2 each 750’s. I got a couple mags last year but all sold out this year.

Were Napa yields low this year? Allocation was like half of last year.

Uhmmm… yes. Very low.

There will probably be very little wine left next week.

Oh hell, WTF, 1 Elysian and 2 Cranes.

Considering the low yields I could always flip it. [smileyvault-ban.gif] Just kidding!

2 Elysian and 1 Dr. Crane for me.
This will expand my cellar for Dr. Crane 2011-15 and Elysian 2012-2015.
Building a nice vertical for quite the party! [cheers.gif]

Does anybody know how Myriad can sell dr crane at the lowest price of $125 per. I can not find any other producer selling dr crane at this level and some are upwards of $250 per.

I bet maybe Mike and Leah Smith know…

pre-existing contracts.

The real question should be how can the other producers get away with selling it for so much more.

Well, I just bought these instead of the Shrader 4 pack so…

Bless you my Son. If there is an itch to scratch you can always go here and blow your wad. [wow.gif]

that website is a riot. i would love to meet whoever buys.

Never a good sign when you have a “lifestyle” section on your wine site.

Also entirely unclear exactly where the grapes are coming from.

But you know the one thing I love about great wines? It’s that “They need not be accompanied by pretense or overt formality…”

RB should get some royalties for the use of ‘draconian farming techniques’ too. clear rip off of him.

2/2. I mean. $125 for dr crane is pretty good pricing.

Mix match is ok. Well that’s good since I can’t get 3 of either one :wink:

It looks like both the Dr Crane and the Elysian are both sold out. It looks like only previous buyers got in as they had a week. I had to pass this year unfortunately but luckily I still have some previous vintages.

Congrats to Mike and Leah!

Really happy for them that they sold out. There was one Elysian that I left. Thought about going back for it but now I don’t have a choice :wink: Good thing.